troywebb95
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2015
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hello everyone, I am not sure how i landed on this forum but it had drawn me in from the start !
After reading MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane I can say it opened my mind to a lot of topics
I have only recently taken action after contentiously browsing through this forum trying to build up as much knowledge as possible before starting my fastlane journey.
After looking around WORDPRESS stood out as a starting point and I quickly created a simple site today but have not implemented anything into it, just the homepage and a few basic links.
One particular website looks amazing for content layout and that was : www.entrepreneur.com/
hopefully I can learn how to make my content layout look similar to this as I am a new guy when it comes to creating websites !
My website is www.thetravelelite.com
I want to start off with producing valuable for my site soon and then in the future start getting into advertising and finding ways to monetize the site
I have also built a following on Instagram with this particular niche with high engagement
so please take a look and feel free to give me any advice, thank you
After reading MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane I can say it opened my mind to a lot of topics
I have only recently taken action after contentiously browsing through this forum trying to build up as much knowledge as possible before starting my fastlane journey.
After looking around WORDPRESS stood out as a starting point and I quickly created a simple site today but have not implemented anything into it, just the homepage and a few basic links.
One particular website looks amazing for content layout and that was : www.entrepreneur.com/
hopefully I can learn how to make my content layout look similar to this as I am a new guy when it comes to creating websites !
My website is www.thetravelelite.com
I want to start off with producing valuable for my site soon and then in the future start getting into advertising and finding ways to monetize the site
I have also built a following on Instagram with this particular niche with high engagement
so please take a look and feel free to give me any advice, thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
