Hi, my name is Emily. My husband and I have been working towards the fastlane for four years and finally things are shaping up. I read the book a couple of years ago and I'm rereading it now. It really helps me stay motivated!
I am personal lines insurance agent and recently got a second job as a freelance writer for a major website. My topic is car insurance and I've learned tons of new things pertaining to successful websites due to this new job. My goal is to quit my 9 to 5 job this summer, woohoo, and focus on my fastlane plan while supplementing my income with writing about car insurance.
My passion is graphic design, and I recently discovered I'm not too shabby at writing. Our fastlane plan combines graphics and photo editing with inspiring articles creating a content based site. It will be very scalable once the foundation is set. Lucky for me, my husband is an excellent self-taught web programmer.
I'm currently at the point in the book which talks about how you think about your past experiences and headwinds. Most of the people in my network of people are on the sidewalk, not even in the slow lane. It is discouraging when you are so excited about something and everyone around you thinks you are wasting your time. I am looking forward to connecting with others of the same mind set as us to help push through the speed bumps.
Thanks MJ for creating this awesome platform for future Fastlane Millionaires!
I am personal lines insurance agent and recently got a second job as a freelance writer for a major website. My topic is car insurance and I've learned tons of new things pertaining to successful websites due to this new job. My goal is to quit my 9 to 5 job this summer, woohoo, and focus on my fastlane plan while supplementing my income with writing about car insurance.
My passion is graphic design, and I recently discovered I'm not too shabby at writing. Our fastlane plan combines graphics and photo editing with inspiring articles creating a content based site. It will be very scalable once the foundation is set. Lucky for me, my husband is an excellent self-taught web programmer.
I'm currently at the point in the book which talks about how you think about your past experiences and headwinds. Most of the people in my network of people are on the sidewalk, not even in the slow lane. It is discouraging when you are so excited about something and everyone around you thinks you are wasting your time. I am looking forward to connecting with others of the same mind set as us to help push through the speed bumps.
Thanks MJ for creating this awesome platform for future Fastlane Millionaires!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
