The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for FastLane connections in Knoxville, TN or Nashville, TN

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
Relocated from KY to Knoxville, TN. Looking to connect with Fastlaners here in Knoxville and surrounding area. Also have an interest in connecting with those in Nashville, TN as well. If you are relatively nearby, please reach out to me.

Thanks,
LF

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Relocated from KY to Knoxville, TN. Looking to connect with Fastlaners here in Knoxville and surrounding area. Also have an interest in connecting with those in Nashville, TN as well. If you are relatively nearby, please reach out to me.

Thanks,
LF

I'm in Nashville. Grew up in East TN. My brother lives in Knoxvegas.

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
Hi Dustin,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you linked up with other FLers in Nashville? What is the base there like?

I'm in Nashville. Grew up in East TN. My brother lives in Knoxvegas.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Hi Dustin,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you linked up with other FLers in Nashville? What is the base there like?

You are the only other TN person I've come across. I have no idea if there are anyone else in the area familiar with the books or this forum. My wife is the only other person around here that I know who has read TMF ... because I made her on a long drive to the beach. :rofl:

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
You are the only other TN person I've come across. I have no idea if there are anyone else in the area familiar with the books or this forum. My wife is the only other person around here that I know who has read TMF ... because I made her on a long drive to the beach. :rofl:

Ha! Good move! Hopefully, we can get a good base going here. Do you know if there is a fair midway point of a smaller city/town area between Nashville and Knoxville that could be great for a meet up area? I am just thinking ahead.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Ha! Good move! Hopefully, we can get a good base going here. Do you know if there is a fair midway point of a smaller city/town area between Nashville and Knoxville that could be great for a meet up area? I am just thinking ahead.

Cookeville is a halfway point between Knoxville and Nashville. Murfreesboro is the center-most point in state.

Where are you from in KY? I lived in Lexington for 5 years.

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
Hey Dustin,

Great information to know. What would be the best place that has the best environment - eating places?

Very nice with the connection to Lexington. I lived in Lexington directly for roughly 3 years, and then moved north to Georgetown. All-in-all, spent roughly 18 years in the Lexington, KY area. Any family up in KY area? What brought you to Nashville?

Cookeville is a halfway point between Knoxville and Nashville. Murfreesboro is the center-most point in state.

Where are you from in KY? I lived in Lexington for 5 years.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Hey Dustin,

Great information to know. What would be the best place that has the best environment - eating places?

Very nice with the connection to Lexington. I lived in Lexington directly for roughly 3 years, and then moved north to Georgetown. All-in-all, spent roughly 18 years in the Lexington, KY area. Any family up in KY area? What brought you to Nashville?

Got my Masters at Georgetown while I was up there. We were in Lex for my wife's schooling. Moved to Nashville because of it's growth and business opportunities for my wife and I. Been here 5 years. Originally from East TN and the wife is from GA. We both went to undergrad in AL so we've almost been all over the SouthEast.

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
That is cool that you spent time in Georgetown and spent time also in Lexington. Looking back, it may have been better to be near Nashville for us, but we ended up where we did. I will send over a PM to you to take some conversation off the public forum.

Got my Masters at Georgetown while I was up there. We were in Lex for my wife's schooling. Moved to Nashville because of it's growth and business opportunities for my wife and I. Been here 5 years. Originally from East TN and the wife is from GA. We both went to undergrad in AL so we've almost been all over the SouthEast.

LynetteP

This will be car photo when I get a rocket again
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 13, 2018
Tennessee

Thanks,
LF
Hi- I'm new here on the forums, currently in Chattanooga. Trying to move further south, lol. Thought I'd say hi to the Tennesseans!

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
Hi- I'm new here on the forums, currently in Chattanooga. Trying to move further south, lol. Thought I'd say hi to the Tennesseans!
Hi Lynette,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.