The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a way to do three things at once. Ideas?

Idea threads

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
Hey guys, been a while I know.. but I've been pretty busy and have taken business offline more so than online.

So basically I've started a business and the process of customer to end of customer is painfully slow.

I'm looking for something which will allow me to store the customer in a profile and track the items we are selling for them whilst then generating a sales summary /invoice all at the same time.

So it goes like this:

we greet customer > they fill out form which would create their profile and an ID. This will store their information and what we are selling for them > Ideally it'll go to the next part which allows us to take the info on their items as well as photos which will move it to under their profile.
example: George has signed up and has three items to sell, we take his info, and generate a profile and then start to photo and take info on his items which will show under georges profile.

We will then fill out a few things manually after this such as how much it sold for etc and then once we are finished serving george, we can send a report / tax invoice to george and theres a happy customer.

I was looking for something which can do all of that at once.

I tried google forms but the photo upload doesn't allow me to take photos on the spot and upload ( similar to ebay ) I'm looking for something which can do a form, take multiple photos direct to the form and export the data into excel or a customer profile sort of thing.

I'm sorry if im not making sense here. It's hard for me to explain.

but any help would be appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Google "Customer Relationship Management" or CRM software.

I think that's what you're looking for.

Infusionsoft and Salesforce are big ones.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
You will need some sort of CRM as mentioned by MJ. Maybe the bigger CRM's (Salesforce) can do everything you need, but if you want to try and do something low budget (free) you may be able to integrate an invoicing software like Wave and free CRM like Hubspot using Zapier.

Hubspot allows you to upload files to each customer profile as well as store custom property values (sales info in your case). Hubspot may also be able to generate a summary for each customer as well, not sure on that though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.