The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a Power team! Nice to meet you all.

Don Deer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 10, 2020
Toronto
Hi all!

I've read the MFL and Unscripted and am on my second go around on audiobooks during workouts just because every time you listen you pick up something new and valuable and as a plus MJ's jokes are great and I REALLY enjoy the no BS attitude. I'm a 31 year old who has dabbled in a multitude of industries throughout my career as well as worked for small companies and currently work for a very large software company as an employee to keep the cash flow baby. I've run my own business a couple of times and experienced some wins and some failures which I am proud of both.

I'm really looking to meet like-minded individuals who are hungry and know they can do so much more than what they have been conditioned to believe by our society. So I thought this was a great place to start. I enjoy discussing the viability of business models and strategy and coming up with creative ideas. I am big on the future, there is so much opportunity and find this is the perfect time for one to re-invent themselves, again! Cheers and thanks in advance for having me in this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nimbotron

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 11, 2020
sl1 6nn
Hi, its great to join your forum. I'm quite appreciative for having the opportunity to be part of this group. It's a previlege to read about other people's genuine journey in life and learn from it.

You can call me Nimbo. I am particularly interested in the importation of electronic goods into the UK. I read with enthusiasm one of the posts here about importing from China so there were things I did not know that I know now.

I must say thank you Fastlane and thank you guys for accepting me.

zblundell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 2, 2019
Hello Don! What kind of team are you looking to assemble? My interests are cars, medicine, going to gym, real estate, and traveling. I don’t know if I could bring anything to the table but I would definitely be willing to try in my free time. Zach

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Hi all!

I've read the MFL and Unscripted and am on my second go around on audiobooks during workouts just because every time you listen you pick up something new and valuable and as a plus MJ's jokes are great and I REALLY enjoy the no BS attitude. I'm a 31 year old who has dabbled in a multitude of industries throughout my career as well as worked for small companies and currently work for a very large software company as an employee to keep the cash flow baby. I've run my own business a couple of times and experienced some wins and some failures which I am proud of both.

I'm really looking to meet like-minded individuals who are hungry and know they can do so much more than what they have been conditioned to believe by our society. So I thought this was a great place to start. I enjoy discussing the viability of business models and strategy and coming up with creative ideas. I am big on the future, there is so much opportunity and find this is the perfect time for one to re-invent themselves, again! Cheers and thanks in advance for having me in this forum.

Welcome!

What industries have you enjoyed working in the most?

What sort of businesses have you run in the past?

Don Deer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 10, 2020
Toronto
Hello Don! What kind of team are you looking to assemble? My interests are cars, medicine, going to gym, real estate, and traveling. I don’t know if I could bring anything to the table but I would definitely be willing to try in my free time. Zach

You can always contribute ideas are free!

Don Deer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 10, 2020
Toronto
Welcome!

What industries have you enjoyed working in the most?

What sort of businesses have you run in the past?

Thanks for the welcome! I've worked in industries spanning finance, manufacturing, Sales , Physical Products (import and export), e-commerce, Software and the list goes on. I am most interested in focusing on the digital opportunities so I would say I most enjoyed working in commerce and e-commerce how about yourself?

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Thanks for the welcome! I've worked in industries spanning finance, manufacturing, Sales , Physical Products (import and export), e-commerce, Software and the list goes on. I am most interested in focusing on the digital opportunities so I would say I most enjoyed working in commerce and e-commerce how about yourself?

I think Nimbo asked you about importing products from China before he was supposed to.

Don Deer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 10, 2020
Toronto
Hi, its great to join your forum. I'm quite appreciative for having the opportunity to be part of this group. It's a previlege to read about other people's genuine journey in life and learn from it.

You can call me Nimbo. I am particularly interested in the importation of electronic goods into the UK. I read with enthusiasm one of the posts here about importing from China so there were things I did not know that I know now.

I must say thank you Fastlane and thank you guys for accepting me.

Nimbo do you have a question about china importing?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...