Hey,
Before you exit this thread as I'm only 16 years old, why don't you stay for a little while to hear what I have to say? Now, I know what you're thinking another 16 yearold with no prior skills looking for someone to spoon feed him the answers and that's NOT what I am. I've spent the past 5 years learning about social media markeitng, copywriting, SEO and managing websites.
I've owned a failed 20-30 websites in my time, sure each one of them failed except for a few in which I sold for decent sums of money but I walked away from each of those failures learning a lesson. Don't do this the next time, don't do that.
As far as my social media experience goes my main area is Instagram and Facebook many people seem to not realize the potential in Instagram but it's a sales powerhouse. I've hopped on that opportunity and have come up with formulas that allow me to get 500-1,000 targeted followers a week on nearly any account starting from 0 followers.
My SEO and copywriting skills aren't the best but I do know HTML and CSS pretty well but it's not to the point that I'd like it to be at.
What I'm looking for is a mentor, someone who needs help with social media and can teach me some stuff along the way, I'm looking to become an employee of your business, I can prove that I'm able to hold my own and pull my own weight but the main thing I'm looking for is someone to show me more about business management and entrepreneurship. If you just give me 5 minutes talking to you I can show and tell you why chances are your current social media plan isn't up to par with what I can provide.
Thanks,
Tyler
Before you exit this thread as I'm only 16 years old, why don't you stay for a little while to hear what I have to say? Now, I know what you're thinking another 16 yearold with no prior skills looking for someone to spoon feed him the answers and that's NOT what I am. I've spent the past 5 years learning about social media markeitng, copywriting, SEO and managing websites.
I've owned a failed 20-30 websites in my time, sure each one of them failed except for a few in which I sold for decent sums of money but I walked away from each of those failures learning a lesson. Don't do this the next time, don't do that.
As far as my social media experience goes my main area is Instagram and Facebook many people seem to not realize the potential in Instagram but it's a sales powerhouse. I've hopped on that opportunity and have come up with formulas that allow me to get 500-1,000 targeted followers a week on nearly any account starting from 0 followers.
My SEO and copywriting skills aren't the best but I do know HTML and CSS pretty well but it's not to the point that I'd like it to be at.
What I'm looking for is a mentor, someone who needs help with social media and can teach me some stuff along the way, I'm looking to become an employee of your business, I can prove that I'm able to hold my own and pull my own weight but the main thing I'm looking for is someone to show me more about business management and entrepreneurship. If you just give me 5 minutes talking to you I can show and tell you why chances are your current social media plan isn't up to par with what I can provide.
Thanks,
Tyler
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
