The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a Company to do ICO....Limo/Taxi/Rideshare

Taxes and regulation

srtricky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 29, 2010
Just wanted to run an idea past you guys. So I've been looking for a good viable company to do a ICO with. I have the team that can get things arranged but I've constantly been told by people I need to partner up with someone that has a platform.

I know MJ had Limos.com. How does one find someone that has this type of business and also would like to do a ICO with it?

Or do I start fresh? Build a platform where drivers register, people pay through the app? How do I get the ball rollling. I keep watching time pass me by trying to come up with these ideas thought I'd post something here to see if someone can really get my mind going and I can step this up a notch.

Thanks guys! (and girls)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

srtricky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 29, 2010
Just wanted to run an idea past you guys. So I've been looking for a good viable company to do a ICO with. I have the team that can get things arranged but I've constantly been told by people I need to partner up with someone that has a platform.

I know MJ had Limos.com. How does one find someone that has this type of business and also would like to do a ICO with it?

Or do I start fresh? Build a platform where drivers register, people pay through the app? How do I get the ball rollling. I keep watching time pass me by trying to come up with these ideas thought I'd post something here to see if someone can really get my mind going and I can step this up a notch.

Thanks guys! (and girls)

Theres other ideas out there as well. Playing poker online?!? Would need a poker platform in that case.

Brandon D.

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 26, 2017
los angeles

Thanks guys! (and girls)

Depends on how much money you have prior to the ICO-thare tons of legal fees and the process of actually raising money is much harder than you might initially realize. Not sure your depth with ICO's, just my two cents as I have a friend about to launch in this space so I've been doing some research.. When are you looking to launch?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
You're doing things backwards. First and foremost, you need to find a problem that needs to be solved. If you want to be in the transportation sector, do some research to see what problems customers are still having in this space. If you're just selecting a random piece and adding "do it with blockchain", the path to success will be nearly impossible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.