What's new

Long Time Reader, First Real Post

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

HsrJames

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
52
Location
Akron, Ohio
Rep Bank
$190
User Power: 10%
Hi everyone this will be my first post even though I've been reading on here for at least the last 3 years. I think the forum was called the Millionaire Entreprenuer back then. Anyway I'm 24, have been selling on Ebay forever, and I just completed my first dynamic website, it is a full fledged lead generation site, and I feel it has huge potential. I've alway been business minded but I have to admit this is my first real attempt. I'll be asking questions so I hope the veteren lead gen guys will help out a little and everyone can benefit. Thanks.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Xjev't vji mief hipisevoup tovi ecuav?
 
Vjeplt. Vji tovi ot gus hivvoph rauvit up pix eavunucomi vosit. O jef vu tjuq gus pix vosit xjodj opwumwif neloph e vup ug qjupi demmt vu vji fiemistjoqt epf gohasif vjisi jef vu ci e civvis xez. Vjisi xetp'v, tu O tiv uav vu dsievi ov.
 
Cetodemmz vjev ot xjev zua piif vu fu vu hiv sodj, gopf e nottoph piif, epf gomm ov ;)

Ximduni vu vji gusan!.
 
Emm vji citv
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom