What's new

Long Time Lurker, First Time Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MediaMonty

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
30
Rep Bank
$70
User Power: 20%
Hi,

Greetings from Boston, MA. Been a long time lurker on this forum, but this is my first time I've introduced myself. I have gained much useful knowledge from this forum, and I've also read the Millionaire Fastlane . It is one of the best business/mindset books I have ever read, and the advice from the book have not only helped me with my business career, and have also even helped shape my mindset regarding my personal life.

As for myself, I have started several small entrepreneurial projects before. I always believed in being an entrepreneur and working for myself, and I began becoming serious about being an entrepreneur at an early age. I've read classic business mindset books such as Rich Dad Poor Dad and Think And Grow Rich and enjoyed them thoroughly. I never been good at school, my attention span was just horrible inside the classroom, and I always fell asleep on my desk. I did try going to community college for about 3 semesters studying mechanical engineering, but I dropped out due to lack of interest. At that time, my entrepreneurial projects were growing and give me more income, which made me just stop caring about college.

My entrepreneurial endeavors include affiliate marketing and buying and selling items on Craiglist (mostly electronics and automobiles). These endeavors have hooked me into becoming an entrepreneur as I was making way more money that I can make at any regular job that I can get at my age. But I think now it's time to take the next big step as I have saved up enough capital from my previous endeavors, I am very soon about to relocate to Southern California and start a tech startup, which will be the project that I know will bring me into the fastlane.

I hope to get to know all the members here better and would like to network with people who have a similar mindset to mine.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Last edited:
Jo Nupvz. Xjev't aq xovj medl ug evvipvoup tqep? O'n vji teni xez...katv dep'v dupdipvsevi apmitt ov't tunivjoph O siemmz xepv vu iphehi op...e cov moli Junis Tonqtup O haitt, upmz vji ipvsiqsipias wistoup jeje. Ximduni!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom