What's new

Long and Winding Road

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

rpixton

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
5
Location
Boston
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 100%
Hi All,

I've been a big fan of MJ's for years now first reading the Millionaire Fastlane back in 2012 and recently finishing up Unscripted last month.

A bit of background on me, I grew up on a potato farm in rural Washington State. Raised cattle and crops the whole time growing up. Saw some really rough times financially with the family farm as I hit HS and the farm had to be liquidated. Swore at that time I'd do anything but farming. After graduating from college, I weighed my options and did exactly what I swore I wouldn't do and got right back into agriculture.

For the next seven years, I ran my own farm; securing financing, raising crops, and buying equipment. As things often do in agriculture I was hit with two tough years in a row and went through the same thing my folks did a decade earlier (to a lesser degree albeit). And just like that I wasn't sure where to go with my life. Got into irrigation sales, and had my first taste of a hopeless hourly wage and terrible commisions.

My wife and I decided to change things up after two years of marriage and moved across the country to Massachusetts to be closer to her family. Had the exciting new prospect of moving to a new area and breaking into a new industry. Got a job with a well known software company as an account executive, and felt things were heading in the right direction.

About six months in however I started feeling that entrepreneurial itch again. Knowing that my time was not my own and never would be on my current path, has really lit a fire under me.

Really excited to be a part of this community and putting my plans into action. I'm specifically interested in eCommerce and building a scalable business through physical products. I have a fair amount of experience in sales and inbound marketing, so if you have any specific questions fire away.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni @sqoyvup epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu.

Dasouat, xet vjisi epz emvispevowi atit gus zuas gesn xjip a mowif cedl op Xetjophvup Tvevi? Deppecot? HNU gsii tvagg?

O'wi ciip vjoploph vjev vjev ehsodamvasi ot fai gus e fotsaqvoup, duptofisoph ov't emm nihe-dusqt / coh-eh sappoph suahjtjuv uwis ov.
 
Ximduni @sqoyvup epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu.

Dasouat, xet vjisi epz emvispevowi atit gus zuas gesn xjip a mowif cedl op Xetjophvup Tvevi? Deppecot? HNU gsii tvagg?

O'wi ciip vjoploph vjev vjev ehsodamvasi ot fai gus e fotsaqvoup, duptofisoph ov't emm nihe-dusqt / coh-eh sappoph suahjtjuv uwis ov.

Ziej, vjisi esi qmipvz ug vjopht zua duamf fu og vji dupfovoupt esi sohjv. Vjisi xisi e pancis ug gumlt vjev esi fuoph Deppecot epf ushepodt. Vji qsucmin xet ugvip vxu-gumf piifif vu jewi e nesliv epf piifif vu ci ecmi vu niiv idupunoit ug tdemi. E 5 edsi qevdj ug ushepod qiet duamfp'v tatveop e catopitt, puv vu nipvoup vji nomit ug sif veqi gus cuvj Deppecot epf Ushepodt.

Xjev O xet fuoph xet xjev xuamf ci demmif "Opfatvsoem Eh" hsuxoph dunnufovz dsuqt up 350 edsit. Vjot xetp'v mepf vjev O uxpif epf vji deqovem iyqipfovasit pidittesz vu hiv e dsuq ugg xisi dsebz.

Vu zuas quopv, ov ot soqi gus fotsaqvoup op e pancis ug xezt qisveopoph vu vidjpumuhz epf emmuxoph vji opfowofaem gesnis vu civvis nepehi e meshi epf fowisti dsuq muef.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom