The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

London Meetup

Dots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Aug 16, 2016
Hi all,

I would like to start a London meetup every two weeks and if there is enough interest, then we can have these meetings more frequently.

Please let me know if anyone is motivated and I will propose a date and location.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
Hi all,

I would like to start a London meetup every two weeks and if there is enough interest, then we can have these meetings more frequently.

Please let me know if anyone is motivated and I will propose a date and location.

Hello!

I'm interested in doing a London meetup. Have also found @CRodThorn & @David Young have indicated some interest.

Have recently joined the inside, & haven't posted much as I am currently just guzzling up the awesome material, but will see if anyone in there would want to join us soon.

David Young

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 1, 2015
Would be great to meetup. Though probably wont be able commit to every two weeks.

TheodoreA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 16, 2017
Guildford, UK
Definitely up for this! I live in Guildford, Surrey, so can easily get a train up to London or meet up with people closer if they live nearby?!

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
Sweet!

Yeah, have just posted a thread to the inside, so hopefully we can gather a few more, then schedule bingo can commence!

@Dots - I figure with wanting every two weeks you're looking for a mastermind type thing? Let's hold one initial meet-up & see where it goes from there. As a group, we may all just want the occasional meet-up, but let's see. Can't hurt to forge a few more entrepreneurial relationships any which way!

MickyMillions

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 24, 2017
U.K.
I'm a good 3 hour train ride away from you guys but I would make the trip if it was a Friday. That way me and the Mrs can spend the weekend sight seeing.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
I can’t believe I just found this! I was going to post the same thread.
Definitely interested but potentially only once a month because I do anti-social hours.
Could we start a WhatsApp group?

Dots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Aug 16, 2016
I'm really flexible and quite surprised that London is not having a get together more often. I dont mind meeting even with one person , I just want to get the ball rolling and everything will take care of itself in time. This being said, let me know what dates works best for everyone this month and we can put something together.

Dots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Aug 16, 2016
Whatsapp group is ok , but I want to have this public on the forum so that other can see it/ tag along.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Whatsapp group is ok , but I want to have this public on the forum so that other can see it/ tag along.
No worries, well I’m in. I live in south London so anywhere is good for me.

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
Well, seeing as someone has mentioned Fridays, let's start there.
This month we've got remaining:
9th
16th - same date as TMF Summit, also Chinese New Year
23rd
Which ones can/can't people do?

I would propose early evening, so post "normal working hours" but not too late, so people can leave or stay as they wish. Say 6pm kick off?
And somewhere in Central so it's easy enough for everyone.
The trick on a Friday night will be to find somewhere with enough seating that we can hear each other talk :smuggy:
Suggestions?

Dots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Aug 16, 2016
I know a place just right on Southbank , Friday 9th Feb 6pm is perfect.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
I can’t do the 9th or 16th, I can shift things around for the 23rd though.

Tina70k

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2017
London, UK
Hi,

Has a date for the meet up been agreed? It'll be great to meet some fellow fasteners.

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
Hi guys,

So @Paolo Rizzo can only do the 23rd out of the 9th, 16th, & 23rd.

@Dots - you’ve said yes to the 9th, but is that because you can’t do the 16th or 23rd?

@David Young @Van Halen @TheodoreA @Thomas James @MickyMillions & @Tina70k - if you could respond something along the lines of:

9th - yes,
16th - no,
23rd - yes

Or whatever your availability is, that’d be super helpful & we can see if there’s any obvious winner!

If not, we’ll work something out, but may as well at least start there :)

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Tip: you can use a free tool like Doodle: easy scheduling to easily track when everyone is available and find a date that will fit most.

creativt69

The Software Outsourcing Guy
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
306%
Apr 5, 2017
England
I'll be in London Tuesday 6th, returning to Suffolk late Wednesday 7th. However, will be at the Affiliate Summit Europe trade show near the O2 in London.

Is there a proper meetup.com event for this? Would be easier than having to scroll through posts as, in case y'all haven't noticed, I visit the forum but once in every three blue moons! ;)

Cheers!
--Tony

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
No WhatsApp group as of yet - so random people can join in
No Meetup.com as of yet - let's start with a one off & see what the appetite is
Thank you @c4n for doodle, but it looks like you have to invite specific people?

For now, shall we stick to this forum? Just an answer like @TheodoreA 's will be most helpful. Thus far I'm seeing 23rd looking like a winner, but more people are welcome to pop-up with their preferences!

Also realised, should probably put a deadline. I'll see what everyone's put by the end of Tuesday (London time ;)) and make a call, then you can all argue with me :rofl:

Now, I have Super Bowl to go watch & probably fall asleep during...

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
@Mutant A few people have mentioned a whatsapp group as it's easier to follow conversations on, once a date has been set could we set this up to carry on this thread?

Frennchi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2018
London
Hi all,

Hi Guys
I'm quite motivated, let me know when and where? Any what's app group created ? the 16th we can meet central no problem

Dots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Aug 16, 2016
Hi all, looks like most of you can do the 16th&23 of Feb so save the dates in the calendar.

I propose 6pm start time @Southbank Center , please let me know if this works.

I also created a Whatsapp group , you can join following this link : Fastlaneforum London meet

Last edited:

Dots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Aug 16, 2016
Hi all,

Hope you are having an excellent start of the week. As previously mentioned we are going to meet Friday 23rd of February at 6pm at National Theatre on the Southbank. We will take over one of they areas i will let you know on the day on which floor we will get together.

Below you can find a link to google maps with the exact coordinates.

Google Maps
https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d51.5077163!4d-0.1143087?hl=en
There are multiple entries to the theatre, please use the entrance in the picture attached.

For those interested, please consider joining the Whatsapp group as it's easier to reply.

Hope to see you all there.

Attachments

• national theatre.jpg
    national theatre.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 14
  • national theatre 1.jpg
    national theatre 1.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 14
  • national theatre 1.jpg
    national theatre 1.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 12
  • national theatre.jpg