MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
About once a week, I get unsolicited snail mail letters that all read the same.
They are offers to purchase my 11 acre property in Sedona Arizona which in 2018 I purchased for $299K.
The property today is probably worth $500K, perhaps as much as $750K.
The language is the same, as if, someone purchased a training course on how to scam people out of their real estate at bargain basement prices. The training course must have a boilerplate pitch as the return addresses and company names are all different, but the text/pitch is all the same.
Are people this stupid to fall for this?
If I own land and need cash fast, I certainly wouldn't sell it at a 80% discount to fair market value.
Considering I keep getting these, it must work ... send out 10000, get 1 fool to accept.

They are offers to purchase my 11 acre property in Sedona Arizona which in 2018 I purchased for $299K.
The property today is probably worth $500K, perhaps as much as $750K.
The language is the same, as if, someone purchased a training course on how to scam people out of their real estate at bargain basement prices. The training course must have a boilerplate pitch as the return addresses and company names are all different, but the text/pitch is all the same.
Are people this stupid to fall for this?
If I own land and need cash fast, I certainly wouldn't sell it at a 80% discount to fair market value.
Considering I keep getting these, it must work ... send out 10000, get 1 fool to accept.

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

