The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Logo Feedback

psynapse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
May 19, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Hey all,

I recently founded a non-profit technology think tank, and we're having our logo created by 99designs.

Would love the community's input on what you think is good!
logo for technology think-tank | 99designs

btw If you ever get logo/creative design work done - I highly recommend 99designs.com. I find that it is more beneficial to get a wide range of creative input from multiple artistic minds vs contracting to 1 or 2 people. I also have a couple of tricks to get high participation, so it's extremely effective.

I am in no way affiliated with 99designs except being a happy customer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chris W

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 9, 2010
I really like 205, 175, or if you want a more simple look then 304 looks nice.

But what it really comes down to is what you like and what you think is going to look the best on your site.

Chris W

LagunaLauren

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
May 20, 2009
Laguna Beach, CA
Geeezus there are a lot of solutions! 378 I think is best-communicates the "im" in imtech. Important to stay relatively simple. Some of the other designs are dynamic-looking, but are more generic; not memorable or proprietary to you and your name. Pick the 3-5 that you like the best, print them out and put them up on your wall at home. Walk past it and look at them for at least a week. Narrow down your least favorite until you have a favorite winner. You'll be married to this logo for a long time, so make sure it communicates everything you want, is memorable, right for your demographic, communicates your purpose, etc., It has to strategically solve the problem, not just look cool.

Best of luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

psynapse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
May 19, 2008
Los Angeles, California
@LagunaLauren good tip of putting them up on the wall, will try that!

:thankyousign:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.