What's new

Localization and translation strategy expert

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Wonder3581

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
20
Location
Portland, OR
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 25%
Good evening folks - The common trend I see in members that garner the most respect, is to give more than you take from here. My initial approach was to reiterate how great the book is - which is redundant or else I wouldn't be here, and also immediately start to ask questions. I'm taking a step back to let the community know that I have 6 years of experience with the largest privately held language services provider in the world, big deal, right? What this actually means is that I can help you develop a strategy to maintain your brand when introducing your product, service, etc. when entering a new country. More specifically, I can help advise on various strategic approaches to consider with regard to language translations when dealing with distributors and resellers that may be selling your offering on their behalf. While I'm a side walker still rocking the 8-6, the book inspired me to seriously consider some fastlane ideas; however, I am here to learn and provide any perceived value for members that are ready to enter markets outside of the U.S. Feel free to post any questions on this thread or PM me.

Thanks,

Matt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom