The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Local Presence Dialer VOIP System?

early riser

Grind Harder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 18, 2014
Both coasts. The west now.
Hi,

So since last posting I have made the transition to working for self (still somewhat slow lane, but there are other things in the works).

Anyhow, I was using a CRM that had a local presence/ID dialer built in (in that whomever I was dialing, would display their local area code). This was important as I sell nationwide and clients admitted to me was the sole reason they picked up.

Now I am looking at a different CRM that doesn't have that built in but everything else is much more tailored to my industry. The VOIP system I presently have doesn't have that either, so would be willing to switch.

Anyone have recommendations to get the local presence again?

With the old CRM it was included. With the VOIP systems I found so far they want me to buy each area code at $2 a number per month...there are over 500 area codes. Not cost effective

All in all I can run both the new CRM and current VOIP for $60 presently a month (I am the only user). Not going to add another 1g a month just for local presence

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.