• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Introduction Loc.-Ind. Entrepreneur Checking In

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by JPand, May 18, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. JPand

JPand New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Hey Fastlaners,

My wife and I spent the last five years living the rat race in Southern California. We were growing increasingly disenchanted with the direction we were heading. In April 2016, we quit our corporate jobs, sold our belongings and bolted for Southeast Asia. We've spent the past year on entrepreneurial efforts - building a brand that will generate enough passive income to fund our lives and our money system. In 2017, our goal is to grow our brand explosively by launching new products and expanding on to additional online retail channels. Glad to be here and hope to add some value to the forums!

Cheers!

Nily, Rickchise23 and AgainstAllOdds like this.
  2. Azure

Azure Perpetual Motion Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,761
    I'm assuming Chiang Mai?

Welcome to the forum.

JPand likes this.
  3. JPand

JPand New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Thank you and yes Chiang Mai. Are you in the area as well?

Rickchise23 likes this.
  4. Rickchise23

Rickchise23 Passive Income Ninja I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,147
    Welcome! CM is for sure a hotspot for remote workers ad entrepreneurs I have a few friends there currently.

Have you read TMFL or Unscripted? I highly recommend reading these books if you have not already. Unscripted is a great book to get you in the right mindset to crush it in the coming year. Anyways nice to see you on here!

5. Azure

Azure Perpetual Motion Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,761
    I was exploring the option of relocating there in the future but have decided against due to a few concerns, among them the time zone issue (North American clients) and I'd prefer a slightly more moderate climate I think. Looking at Prague/Berlin/Paris now.

Love the entire concept of location independence, but I think I'd prefer a little more modern lifestyle than SEA offers.

JPand likes this.
  6. gatorgus

gatorgus Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $423
    Welcome to the Forum from another new member and good luck to you and your wife!

JPand likes this.
  7. JPand

JPand New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    We love Chiang Mai! I read TMFL and have already pre-ordered a copy of Unscripted...can't wait to start digging into it.

I see you are in Scottsdale. Spent years living in the Valley. Sun Devil Alumni here with strong ties to Phoenix.