The inventor of light-based ‘Li-Fi’ Internet has completed the first working prototype
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/inventor-light-based-li-fi-224124733.html
China just did a test were they reached 50 gps, that's 50x faster than googles top internet google fiber.
They are saying in the future light bulbs could be the new hotspots. I have a hard time even comprehending this let alone coming up with an idea like this. I swear sometimes I feel like a kid sitting at the grown ups table like 😕

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/inventor-light-based-li-fi-224124733.html
China just did a test were they reached 50 gps, that's 50x faster than googles top internet google fiber.
They are saying in the future light bulbs could be the new hotspots. I have a hard time even comprehending this let alone coming up with an idea like this. I swear sometimes I feel like a kid sitting at the grown ups table like 😕


Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
