The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Licensing help/advise - Any one heard about inventright?

e9vo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 28, 2023
Hi Friends,
I am new here and of course want to be an entrepreneur not just because of greens but also to help solve everyone's problems. Also, bootstrapping, and came across inventright people who are selling their coaching program. Dont have money to spend 300 bucks a month on this for now. Any advise if any of you have came into contact with them? Do you know what is their smartIP software? I searched and its the same as Gene Lim's software which is basically a template.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
I have not been in the Inventright progam but I have most of Stephen Key’s books. If you are interested in product development for licensing I recommend you read One Simple Idea; you can get a used copy for under $10. It covers the basics. But make sure you also read MFL and Unscripted . An understanding of CENTS will help you evaluate your own ideas and not waste time inventing another selfie stick or beer bong. And spend time on this site - both reading and participating; there is more cut-through-the-BS info in these forums than in any seminar or program you can pay for.

e9vo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 28, 2023
I have not been in the Inventright progam but I have most of Stephen Key’s books. If you are interested in product development for licensing I recommend you read One Simple Idea; you can get a used copy for under $10. It covers the basics. But make sure you also read MFL and Unscripted . An understanding of CENTS will help you evaluate your own ideas and not waste time inventing another selfie stick or beer bong. And spend time on this site - both reading and participating; there is more cut-through-the-BS info in these forums than in any seminar or program you can pay for.
Thank you for your time and guidance! Will surely look into this

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...