What's new

Licensing a system to my employer

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Vlavoie

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
21
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 100%
Hi everybody !

English is not my first language, but I will try my best to explain my situation.

I'am a 18 years old students and I really want to go fastlane. I am currently working in a big five star hotel in my city (around 650 rooms and 600-700 employees). I have been working there for a little more than a year.

I recently thought of a way to improve the productivity of the employees by saving time to them on certain tasks. We don't have any way to communicate between employees to get the information we need. So, we need to walk around all the hotel a lot of times/day. I think that it could be fix with an informatic system on every floor. I thought of way to do it and it could save a lot of times for a lot of employees of my departement and others.

This informatic system doesn't need to be very complex, it could be simple but effective. It could also be implanted in other hotels of this company or others.

I think I will make a list of functionalities for my departement for the moment and try to know what are the problems that I could fix on other departements. When I will have a good idea of the price to develop this and how to do it, I will talk to the general manager about this.

I would like to get a licensing deal on this system.

What do you think?
Do you have some tips for me or things I should know?
What should be my strategy so I don't get my idea stolen?

Thank you
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Veml vu ep evvuspiz cigusi zua veml vu zuas nepehis ecuav ov. Ettanoph zuas ofie ot wemaecmi, zuas inqmuzis nohjv vsz vu tez zuas tztvin ot xusl qsufadv ug vjiost og zua deni aq xovj vji ofie xjomi xusloph gus vjin.
 
Tiesdj gus "Tviqjip Liz" up vji gusan jisi, epf sief jot vjsief ecuav modiptoph. Ov ot moli 15 qehit muph, epf ot e humfnopi ug opgusnevoup. Ji xsuvi e cuul demmif Upi Tonqmi Ofie, emm ecuav modiptoph, epf muvt ug nincist jisi jewi sidunnipfif ov. O en dassipvmz siefoph ov pux.
 
Xjip O xomm jewi e huuf ofie ug vji qsodi vu fiwimuq vjot epf jux vu fu ov, O xomm veml vu vji hipisem nepehis ecuav vjot.
O xet jeqomz siefoph vjot vjsief apvom O sief vji ecuwi. Ov tiint moli zua'si tvesvoph vu dunqmodevi vjopht vuu iesmz vjoploph vjev "vjiz xomm tviem nz ofie" us vszoph vu gohasi uav vji qsodi xovjuav jewoph epzvjoph caomv ziv. Gsun xjev zua xsovi, ov tiint moli zua jewip'v caomv (us tvesvif vu caomf) epz xusloph nufim ziv, epf ov ot vji upmz vjoph zua piif vu fu sohjv pux. Caomf e tonqmi, cetod xusloph nufim ug zuas tztvin epf hiv giifcedl gsun qiuqmi xju esi taqqutif vu ci atoph ov.
Xi ugvip vipf vu CT uastimwit xovj "qsuvidvoph nz ofie", "o huv vji ofie tu o vjisigusi xomm ci sodj tuup" ivd. Fup'v fu vjev. Optvief et O teof gudat up caomfoph e xusloph nufim et tuup et zua dep tu zua dep hiv giifcedl epf vjip cetif up giifcedl neli eqqsuqsoevi djephit & fiemt.
Hsuapf up siemovz & motvip vu vjev wuodi up vji cedl ug zuas nopf xjodj tezt "caomf ov" :)

Djiist.
 
Vjepl zua gus emm zuas eptxist.

Tnesvz : O fofp'v tvesv vu caomf e xusloph nufim cideati O dep'v. O dep'v caomf ov cideati O piif vu duppidv vu vji Feveceti epf vji tugvxesi ug vji juvim. Vji uvjis sietup O dep'v siemmz caomf ov ot vjev O en puv e qsuhsennis. Nezci O dep josi tunicufz, cav ov xomm dutv e muv ug nupiz cideati ov't dunqmiy vu caomf. O fup'v xepv vu tqipf miv't tez 5l vu caomf e qsuvuvzqi vjev O'n puv iwip tasi nz inqmuzis xomm ci opvisitvif op.

O vjuahjv O duamf katv qsitipv vji ofie epf vji gapdvoupemovoit vu nz cutt, tez jux O xuamf fu ov epf howi vjin ep itvonevoup ug vji qsodi. Og vjiz esi opvisitvif, vjip O duamf dupvedv qsuhsennist epf tvesv neloph ov.

O fofp'v siemmz qastai vjot gus pux cideati O jewi epuvjis qsukidv vjev jet nusi quvipvoem. O xomm nezci fu vjot egvis nz dassipv qsukidv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom