I wanted to start a topic to discuss leveraging tactics. I'm seeking out ways to best leverage money earned. Obviously a poor tactic would be to take a chunk of money and pay down a mortgage. How can $25K or $30K be best used other than tossing into a savings account or paying down a mortgage?
I know this is talked about a lot sporadically but I wanted to see if we could really hone in on some opportunities and what you guys personally feel are some great tactics.
Some will say to take it and put a down payment on another piece of real estate. Others may say invest it in the stock market. I would like to come up with as many options as possible. I will update the list on this original post below as we all add to this. Everyone's situation will be different so this post isn't to determine what is best for me or for anyone in particular. It is designed to list out all the options out there, and it is up to the person reading this to determine what is best for them. With that said, let's list some tactics that are commonly used.
:coffee:
I know this is talked about a lot sporadically but I wanted to see if we could really hone in on some opportunities and what you guys personally feel are some great tactics.
Some will say to take it and put a down payment on another piece of real estate. Others may say invest it in the stock market. I would like to come up with as many options as possible. I will update the list on this original post below as we all add to this. Everyone's situation will be different so this post isn't to determine what is best for me or for anyone in particular. It is designed to list out all the options out there, and it is up to the person reading this to determine what is best for them. With that said, let's list some tactics that are commonly used.
:coffee:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
