• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Let's Do This

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Page Turner, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Page Turner

Page Turner New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Hi I am a 23 year old Cable Installer who is underemployed with a background in Computer Science. A book recommendation from Amazon led me here and after finishing TMF it blew my mind. I am now learning further coding and beginning my processes to create business oriented apps, i.e. accounts receivable. Any and all advice from others will be appreciated. As for now my main focus is learning the coding and marketing aspect.

FRAMAS Inc., MJ DeMarco and jon.a like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $344,544
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard, CS is a good skill to have! Why underemployed? The economy is starting to heat up!

Page Turner likes this.
  3. Page Turner

Page Turner New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $21
    I live in rural Ohio an associates in computer science as well as various minor I.T. certifications in things like Comptia A+. Not to create a sob story but I pursued a highscool sweetheart and had a child with things not working out instead of furthering my education to a Bachelor's, my choices I know. What jobs i can find see no difference between an Associate's and a High School Diploma. All positions I apply for that only require A+ certification or an Associate's reject due to lack of education or experience. The jobs I can get are dead end call center jobs with 0 room for advancement and no real use of my skills outside of the ability to read a script. I decided to turn it around and pursue a different career path since most trades and physical labor jobs are paying higher due to a lack of suitable candidates. My plan up until 2 weeks ago was to work my way up the cable company or attempt similar trades until I found one I liked/paid well enough for me to provide for my daughter. Now though I intend to use the cable job to pay the bills while I learn to develop apps in pursuit of TMF.