• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Lessons from The Hustle

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Gary, Oct 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Gary

Gary Elevatin' the Celebratin' Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,602
    If you haven't heard of the Hustle, it's a daily news digest that's delivered via email. In their words: "Your smart, good looking friend that sends you an email each morning with all the tech and business news you need to know for the day."

It's very well-written and I never delete one without reading it.

Anyways, they hit 1,000,000 subscribers and made this announcement: https://thehustle.co/Hustle-1-million-subscribers-tech-business/

Read the 2 lessons the founders write near the bottom of the article. Their emphasis that experience is over-rated should be a point well-taken by all of us starting a new venture.

Jguy91, Bearcorp, Raoul Duke and 2 others like this.
  2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,084
    Thanks for sharing.

1m subs in 2 years is certainly very impressive.

And email was supposed to be dead! -- according to the pundits.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Jguy91 and Gary like this.
  3. RichieG

RichieG New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    A simple product, hard work, persistence and not following the crowd.

Anything is possible with drive and a creative mind and listen to the experts as they will have some nuggets but 90% is agenda driven bo!!o$ks!

ps. we have 2 businesses similar product. online and print. as george says they say email is dead. our print business is growing month on month and has done for 8 years. its all about content/information

Gary likes this.
  4. Gary

Gary Elevatin' the Celebratin' Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,602
    What's the nature of your print work?

5. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,246
    First email I read each morning, big fan of the way they deliver their content!

Gary likes this.