The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Leaving the Sidewalk

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
This is going to be a different kind of progress thread. It will have businesses in it in the future, but Ive got to get to that point first!

One week and a day since I talked about my fear of comfort. It's night, the air is fresh, and though I'm in a city its temporarily quiet and I am temporarily alone.

I made some progress this week. I don't have focus yet, but these random spasms of producticity show me that progress is possible, and I am moving in the right direction.

This week I...

- Sold my PS4. Hold the kudos, I have other videogame consoles, but the Xbox is used to.keep.in touch with friends, and I play it very rarely.

- Took the time to do my taxes myself. And made sure everything was correct.

- Freelanced as technical support to my girlfriend's boss and provided a hella lot of value. In addition, I reached out to some senior freelancers to build a partnership in case I ran into something I couldn't handle. I found some willing partners, and can now provide my clients with services I couldn't alone. They get service, my partner gets business, and I get a percentage. Value for all!

So... a lack of focus, but overall movement in the right direction. I'm going to call this a win.

I'm going to build on this next week. Nolo esse normalis. I do not want to be normal.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Second week. Slower week than last week, but I was pretty sick. I spent the majority of it in my slowlane job, sniffling and trying not to go home. We forfeit $1000 bucks for using a sickday, which is the kind of policy you have when your volunteer Board has never actually run anything, but hates the idea of workers getting time off even more than the idea of sick workers killing their productivity. Of course its only now that I realize the fastlane thing to do would have been to forfeit the money and go to bed for a few days. Then I coukd have worked or studied under the sheets, at my own pace, with a mug of hot tea. Well, we live and we learn.

Still, I did manage to sell some more distracting tech. My XBox 360 is now gone, and the lack of games has created more shelf space. More money, hustling practice, and a lessening of distracting toys equals win.

More importantly this week, I've got some focus. I want to work on a Fastlane (importing) but to it right I need capital and time to get past the entry barrier. I'd work on learning SEO / website design / copyrighting in the meantime, but I want to stop hemorraging money first, and I want to build up a cushion, and I need to keep my 9-5.

This narrows me down to two options, both Of which I plan to start pursuing in the next week: retail arbitrage or a second job focused on sales.

Retail Arbitrage
Advantages: It's independent, and I can do it myself on my own terms without a boss. Plus I can start to learn about the systems I'll be using when I start importing. Also, I get to play with apps and other cool toys, and its an extension of what I've been doing already.

Disadvantages: Requires some capital outlay. Not, y'know, alot, but some. Plus it's riskier than taking a job. Which may actually be an advantage.

Action Items: Restart amazon seller account, look listing some of my own stuff to start. Get a free trial of one of the pricing apps, and do a run to WalMart, ToysRUs, or Canadian Tire after work one day this week. Keep an eye out for clearance items during my regular errands.

Sales Job
Advantages: I am 100% certain of my ability to learn any skill involving a computer and my own ability to process information and write. But I am inexperienced at selling, and a little bit scared of it. Getting a rapid firing sales job (like telemarketing) would be a kind of exposure therapy, allowing me to iterate multiple sales calls to rapidly build my skill and comfort level. In other words, Im going to grind sales like it's Final Fantasy.

Disadvantages: Its a job. But at least its one with a purpose.

Action Items: indeed.com. When that fails, use Google and LinkedIn to identify some sales managers and contact them.

Major weekly item: sell my soundsysten and keep being awesome!

Drive2Riches

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 18, 2014
Washington
I recommend making money in sales rather than physical arbitrage through Amazon.

I think the Amazon gig will bring you $12 per week while the sales gig might bring you $120 per week.

Sales job is crucial experience. Even failing at it (I did) will push you to a new paradigm. Succeeding in it will bring skills. Fail or succeed, skills are gained in a sales job. Try not to drain savings for the rent in the process of your learning.

If you can have two jobs. Cool.

Then you can dabble in Amazon arbitrage.

Just mho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
I recommend making money in sales rather than physical arbitrage through Amazon.

I think the Amazon gig will bring you $12 per week while the sales gig might bring you $120 per week.

Sales job is crucial experience. Even failing at it (I did) will push you to a new paradigm. Succeeding in it will bring skills. Fail or succeed, skills are gained in a sales job. Try not to drain savings for the rent in the process of your learning.

If you can have two jobs. Cool.

Then you can dabble in Amazon arbitrage.

Just mho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice @Drive2Riches - I've put it into action. Just called up a guy who was looking for telemarketers on Indeed, and it went quite well. Fits my ideal schedule to a 'T' as well, which means I may not have to give up somethings that I was willing to. I did open an Amazon seller account as well, and posted some of my more collectible, older games. I'll keep an eye out for arbitrage opportunities, but will put my focus into sales for now.

H Dog

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Sep 8, 2015
Thanks for the advice @Drive2Riches - I've put it into action. Just called up a guy who was looking for telemarketers on Indeed, and it went quite well. Fits my ideal schedule to a 'T' as well, which means I may not have to give up somethings that I was willing to. I did open an Amazon seller account as well, and posted some of my more collectible, older games. I'll keep an eye out for arbitrage opportunities, but will put my focus into sales for now.

Sales is my bread and butter... it's a great way of smashing through loads of people at once. I used to sit there with the phone book at my uni job and just call people for hours on end. It's a great feeling when you close. I wish you luck! When you're in a room full of people smashing the phones... it's a great feeling when you suck at first and then slowly but surely rise to the top of the white board. Haha!

With that being said, does anyone on here know the best commissions to get in to for sales? Like, non-salary positions? I'm based in the U.K. thanks.

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Sales is my bread and butter... it's a great way of smashing through loads of people at once. I used to sit there with the phone book at my uni job and just call people for hours on end. It's a great feeling when you close. I wish you luck! When you're in a room full of people smashing the phones... it's a great feeling when you suck at first and then slowly but surely rise to the top of the white board. Haha!

With that being said, does anyone on here know the best commissions to get in to for sales? Like, non-salary positions? I'm based in the U.K. thanks.

Thanks for the response! Don't know if your on the right thread for getting your question answered, but check out @Ubermensch 's stuff. He has some great threads on sales.

H Dog

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Sep 8, 2015
Thanks for the response! Don't know if your on the right thread for getting your question answered, but check out @Ubermensch 's stuff. He has some great threads on sales.

I have, he certainly knows his stuff. You're welcome!

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Second week. Slower week than last week, but I was pretty sick. I spent the majority of it in my slowlane job, sniffling and trying not to go home. We forfeit $1000 bucks for using a sickday, which is the kind of policy you have when your volunteer Board has never actually run anything, but hates the idea of workers getting time off even more than the idea of sick workers killing their productivity. Of course its only now that I realize the fastlane thing to do would have been to forfeit the money and go to bed for a few days. Then I coukd have worked or studied under the sheets, at my own pace, with a mug of hot tea. Well, we live and we learn.

Still, I did manage to sell some more distracting tech. My XBox 360 is now gone, and the lack of games has created more shelf space. More money, hustling practice, and a lessening of distracting toys equals win.

More importantly this week, I've got some focus. I want to work on a Fastlane (importing) but to it right I need capital and time to get past the entry barrier. I'd work on learning SEO / website design / copyrighting in the meantime, but I want to stop hemorraging money first, and I want to build up a cushion, and I need to keep my 9-5.

This narrows me down to two options, both Of which I plan to start pursuing in the next week: retail arbitrage or a second job focused on sales.

Retail Arbitrage
Advantages: It's independent, and I can do it myself on my own terms without a boss. Plus I can start to learn about the systems I'll be using when I start importing. Also, I get to play with apps and other cool toys, and its an extension of what I've been doing already.

Disadvantages: Requires some capital outlay. Not, y'know, alot, but some. Plus it's riskier than taking a job. Which may actually be an advantage.

Action Items: Restart amazon seller account, look listing some of my own stuff to start. Get a free trial of one of the pricing apps, and do a run to WalMart, ToysRUs, or Canadian Tire after work one day this week. Keep an eye out for clearance items during my regular errands.

Sales Job
Advantages: I am 100% certain of my ability to learn any skill involving a computer and my own ability to process information and write. But I am inexperienced at selling, and a little bit scared of it. Getting a rapid firing sales job (like telemarketing) would be a kind of exposure therapy, allowing me to iterate multiple sales calls to rapidly build my skill and comfort level. In other words, Im going to grind sales like it's Final Fantasy.

Disadvantages: Its a job. But at least its one with a purpose.

Action Items: indeed.com. When that fails, use Google and LinkedIn to identify some sales managers and contact them.

Major weekly item: sell my soundsysten and keep being awesome!

Sell energy and energy efficiency over the phone.

Fast paydays.

Fast sales cycles.

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Sell energy and energy efficiency over the phone.

Fast paydays.

Fast sales cycles.

Thanks @Ubermensch ! That will give some focus for the sales gig search. I'll do some research into companies today. I'm in Toronto, so I know with the government's new environment plan efficiency should be hopping.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Thanks @Ubermensch ! That will give some focus for the sales gig search. I'll do some research into companies today. I'm in Toronto, so I know with the government's new environment plan efficiency should be hopping.

You have a phone and Internet access?

Don't limit yourself to your home country.

Call any nation in your time zone.

The USA's energy market is far more robust than Canada's.

More money-making opportunities there.

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Ok Third update post.

So I haven’t earned any additional non 9-5 money since the last post, but I did get what is essentially my first paycheck since starting to seriously work on myself. Instead of spending it all on beer and luxuries, I paid off a literal ton of debt. Actually, I think I paid off a bit too much and find myself struggling again this week, but it’s at least going in the right direction. All my accounts are up to date, and I completely smoked one of two consumer debt piles.

It’s a start. I’m beginning to feel the golden handcuffs come a little loose.

So that’s the boring stuff out of the way. Last week, I was choosing between retail arbitrage and a second job where I could learn selling, and decided to go for the second job. I looked into energy and energy efficiency sales, but to do it justice I would need to quit my current 9-5, which is something I am not prepared to do at this point. Instead, I looked at what was available in my area, and started sending out super target, employer focused cover letters.

Spoiler alert, I have a news sales job. But I didn’t get it using cover-letters or resumes. On paper, I look like the world’s worst potential salesman. Everyone knows bureaucrats are renowned for their personality, charm, and customer service! Instead, I found a listing where potential applicants were invited to phone the owner directly. I delayed, recognized I was delaying, and took action. It took multiple tries, but I got hold of the guy and managed to sell myself. I was honest about my lack of experience, but I was also relentlessly focused on his needs, and showed him that my eagerness to learn would result in increase sales for him. So I’m in!

Bonus: The job fits my schedule to a ‘T’. I have already prepared for a second job by turning my 9-5 to an 8-4, and it looks like I won’t have to give up as much ‘free‘ time as I thought.

The other thing I’ve been working on this past week is mindset and business knowledge.

Mindset: Becoming a problem-solving, people-loving superstar. I’m currently reading @AndrewNC book, as well as How to Win Friends and Influence People. Actionable step? BECOME BETTER AT NAMES! Seriously, I’ve always sucked with names, but I know how good it makes people feel when you use them so I am trying to get better. I’ve started by trying to memorize everyone’s name in the office where I work.

Business Knowledge: I want to study business and market current events while building capital and people skills. Currently thinking of Wall Street Journal for global and U.S. businesses, and Financial Post for Toronto-local stuff. Any suggestions would be great!

I am also going to invest in an INSIDERS subscription at the end of the month, when I can afford it.

Y’know, I started thinking there wouldn’t be too much to this update post, but looking back on it I can see that, yah, I’ve done a fair bit. Just goes to show that patience in business and personal development is one of the most important things to learn.

Thanks again to all my forum brothers and sisters, especially @Andy Black @Ubermensch @SinisterLex @Drive2Riches @AndrewNC and @JokerCrazyBeatz . You’ve all been so damn helpful and inspiring.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Ok Third update post.

So I haven’t earned any additional non 9-5 money since the last post, but I did get what is essentially my first paycheck since starting to seriously work on myself. Instead of spending it all on beer and luxuries, I paid off a literal ton of debt. Actually, I think I paid off a bit too much and find myself struggling again this week, but it’s at least going in the right direction. All my accounts are up to date, and I completely smoked one of two consumer debt piles.

It’s a start. I’m beginning to feel the golden handcuffs come a little loose.

So that’s the boring stuff out of the way. Last week, I was choosing between retail arbitrage and a second job where I could learn selling, and decided to go for the second job. I looked into energy and energy efficiency sales, but to do it justice I would need to quit my current 9-5, which is something I am not prepared to do at this point. Instead, I looked at what was available in my area, and started sending out super target, employer focused cover letters.

Spoiler alert, I have a news sales job. But I didn’t get it using cover-letters or resumes. On paper, I look like the world’s worst potential salesman. Everyone knows bureaucrats are renowned for their personality, charm, and customer service! Instead, I found a listing where potential applicants were invited to phone the owner directly. I delayed, recognized I was delaying, and took action. It took multiple tries, but I got hold of the guy and managed to sell myself. I was honest about my lack of experience, but I was also relentlessly focused on his needs, and showed him that my eagerness to learn would result in increase sales for him. So I’m in!

Bonus: The job fits my schedule to a ‘T’. I have already prepared for a second job by turning my 9-5 to an 8-4, and it looks like I won’t have to give up as much ‘free‘ time as I thought.

The other thing I’ve been working on this past week is mindset and business knowledge.

Mindset: Becoming a problem-solving, people-loving superstar. I’m currently reading @AndrewNC book, as well as How to Win Friends and Influence People. Actionable step? BECOME BETTER AT NAMES! Seriously, I’ve always sucked with names, but I know how good it makes people feel when you use them so I am trying to get better. I’ve started by trying to memorize everyone’s name in the office where I work.

Business Knowledge: I want to study business and market current events while building capital and people skills. Currently thinking of Wall Street Journal for global and U.S. businesses, and Financial Post for Toronto-local stuff. Any suggestions would be great!

I am also going to invest in an INSIDERS subscription at the end of the month, when I can afford it.

Y’know, I started thinking there wouldn’t be too much to this update post, but looking back on it I can see that, yah, I’ve done a fair bit. Just goes to show that patience in business and personal development is one of the most important things to learn.

Thanks again to all my forum brothers and sisters, especially @Andy Black @Ubermensch @SinisterLex @Drive2Riches @AndrewNC and @JokerCrazyBeatz . You’ve all been so damn helpful and inspiring.

For the names - bring up the persons face in mind and immediately imagine an image of someone you already know with the same name. Do this a few times until the persons face becomes a trigger for the image of the person with the same name. Easy way to remember names.

Other similar options is imagine their face and then switch toe other a name tag or neon sign, HEARING the name in your mind too.

[HASHTAG]#lifehack[/HASHTAG]

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Update four. Im learning alot about telemarketing and life. Im in my second week of afterwork calls, and things are going pretty well. Im averaging 1 1/2 sales per session, with individual 2 hour sessions garnering between 0 and 3 sales.

Here is what I have learned so far:

1) Process over event thinking is critical to maintaining morale during the calling process. In the beginning, I focused on the results of each call, and found it pretty disheartening. Then, i realized I was focusing on the event and not the process. I did some back of the envelope calculations, and came to the conclusion that each call was forty cents in my pocket. Now, I know I make money as long as I call, and focus on increasing my value per call than 'winning the slot machine'.

2) Fear is overblown. I have lost all fear of the phone. Most people will be polite and pleasant if approached the right way. It helps that I have learned to...

3) Offer value. Not just through the product (which is a painting service that is known to.be good, not a shady pennystock or questionable herbal supplement), but through my interaction with the customer. Im not a sales robot. Ive memorized my script, sure, but I also have a real conversation. I acknowledge when Im awkward. If I called back later after interrupting their dinner, ill acknowledge it with a joke. Even when they don't buy, most people really appreciate that they were being bitched by a human. Most importantly, I listen to what they say and how they say it, and match my approach to their mood. Its only polite to offer this small amount of value. Afterall, just by talking to.them I.earned forty cents.

In related news, Ive been making good progress with names. I spent the weekend with 10 strangers (friends of my girlfriend's friend), learned all their names, and was seen as social and popular. Heheheh social. They dont know I woke up and hour and a half before they did each day to read business books.

So things are progressing, but Im still broke and my 9-5 is.still so.much wasted time. I think I need to switch to a job where I can learn about fastlane stuff while building things on the side. This is a huge and scary.idead, however, and is going.to.result in blowback from friends, girlfriend, and parents. No more on this for now. Next update. Ive got to approach this.idea from the side.

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Phone progress has ground to a halt. I got a new customer list at the beginning of a week, and haven’t been able to book a single estimate. It’s also becoming clear that the group representing the company in this area did a lousy job. However, I am continuing to plow through. Even making the calls themselves is good practice, and I am learning how to handle a lot of rejection. I’ve been tracking how I feel about selling and its enlightening to watch one’s own attitudes and emotional triggers change in real time. For example, at the beginning I would feel a pang anxiety whenever someone picked up the phone, and relief if I could leave a message. Now, when somebody picks up I get excited. I’m the lucky one who gets to do the selling, and they are the lucky ones who are going to be improving their house.

I continue to play around with all sorts of stuff, reviewing and re-reading posts by the greats. Ecommerce seems to be the way to go, and I want to start my own brand, but…

I kinda like selling. Person to person.

I know, crazy. Well, it is for me. I’ve always thought that I’m a class one introvert. I like books, quiet, solitude, and JRPGs. I like deep conversations with others, and dislike parties.

But then again, I am an amazing presenter and public speaker. No lie. I always get compliments, and it has never frightened me. I also have a history of pushing myself out of my comfort zone, and meeting new people when it means something to me. I only met the love of my life after I started going to BDSM events (and believe me that that’s no small feat), and when I became serious about board gaming I got to know a slew of awesome, intelligent, and independent people. Finally, I am much shyer as an adult than I was as a kid. Somewhere along the line I learned to be shy, but it’s not my ‘default’ state

What I am saying, is that I’m probably not as introverted as I thought. So now, I’m seriously considering going full-time sales while working on my fastlane. Seems like a cool way to get more business experience. I’m also considering trying to get a job in a company purchasing department, al la @Vigilante. It would mean a temporary paycut, but being paid to learn is a damn good deal!

Speaking of fastlane stuff, I may be able to try ecommerce sooner than I thought. I’m currently working at paying off debt, and saving for a vacation that’s been planned the last two years. Yes, I know, saving for a vacation is slowlane, but it’s to property my family owns, and it’s all fresh air and hiking by the sea. The important thing is that while we were initially planning on flying down, we are now driving, which means we spend far less money per person. While I won’t be able to start launching right in September, the decrease in costs does bump up my timeframe. I have a couple of days free after the vacation, and believe I will use those for niche selection and product research.

In the meantime:

· Four days a week, do calls

· On days I’m not increasing my sales skills, do copywriting practice (at Chapter 17 of Boron Letters). Aim to finish before vacation in August.

· Improve my mindset a little each day

· Don’t spend cash I don’t have

· Re-plan in September

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
I haven’t been here in a while. But I haven’t had lost sight of my goals, either. Though they do seem to be shifting from “How do I get F*ck you money” to “How do I manage to build a life that is actually in tune with my own values?” Other than knowing that should consist of some way of providing value for others, I’m not sure how to do this. Hell, I’m even sure of my own values anymore.

In the meantime, I’ve been paying down debt. I had help, though from an unexpected windfall. The circumstances were lousy, but the windfall was appreciated and I am closer than ever to zero debt. It will be zero by the summer.

And that’s a full zero. Both consumer and student. Gone. Yah, this is slowlane stuff, but if I try to sprint at this point I think the only thing I will do is blow off my own legs. Right now, I need to get my mental game in order. I need to figure out how and where I’ll live, and even what type of life is worth living. Until I get that straight everything else will be built on sand.

But, I’ve shown myself that I can clear off debt. Which means I can save once It’s clear. Which means I can build up an entrepreneur slush fund while maintaining rent and food. Again, I know this is slowlane stuff, but I am going to change lanes carefully, slowly, and safely. This isn’t a race.

For right now? I want to prepare by researching the viability of certain products. Budget for this project? $100 (just in case I need some software tools to do it properly). Deadline? February third. I’m going to start going through the archives looking for the most recent techniques on how to research the viability/market size for products, and then put them to good use. If you know of any resources on this that you think are particularly good please let me know, but I’m going to be doing my own looking too.

Patelli

New Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Aug 12, 2017
London
Hi, I just read your story! Your thoughts mirror mine in a way. I am also considering moving to a sales job so that I am working on key skills whilst I am stuck doing a day job. How did your viability testing go and which type of test did you go for in the end? Was $100 enough to cover the testing? I am currently at this stage and am considering a smokescreen test myself, though I'm not 100% convinced.

I haven’t been here in a while. But I haven’t had lost sight of my goals, either. Though they do seem to be shifting from “How do I get F*ck you money” to “How do I manage to build a life that is actually in tune with my own values?” Other than knowing that should consist of some way of providing value for others, I’m not sure how to do this. Hell, I’m even sure of my own values anymore.

In the meantime, I’ve been paying down debt. I had help, though from an unexpected windfall. The circumstances were lousy, but the windfall was appreciated and I am closer than ever to zero debt. It will be zero by the summer.

And that’s a full zero. Both consumer and student. Gone. Yah, this is slowlane stuff, but if I try to sprint at this point I think the only thing I will do is blow off my own legs. Right now, I need to get my mental game in order. I need to figure out how and where I’ll live, and even what type of life is worth living. Until I get that straight everything else will be built on sand.

But, I’ve shown myself that I can clear off debt. Which means I can save once It’s clear. Which means I can build up an entrepreneur slush fund while maintaining rent and food. Again, I know this is slowlane stuff, but I am going to change lanes carefully, slowly, and safely. This isn’t a race.

For right now? I want to prepare by researching the viability of certain products. Budget for this project? $100 (just in case I need some software tools to do it properly). Deadline? February third. I’m going to start going through the archives looking for the most recent techniques on how to research the viability/market size for products, and then put them to good use. If you know of any resources on this that you think are particularly good please let me know, but I’m going to be doing my own looking too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.