Hey Everyone,
I have found these forums invaluable and have learned a bunch, so... THANKS!
With that,
I came across this website from another forum and have hear nothing but good things about it.
Its a site that is offering weekly HTML lessons, 1 per week for 52 weeks.
Now's the perfect time to jump on board before its to late in the year and you dont have time to catch up (obv it gets more in depth each week.)
I've gained a great deal in just the first few weeks, so anyone looking to code and learn to turn your idea into a reality, jump on board!
Codeyear.com
(I am not affiliated in any way, I just found it a valuable resource for me)
I have found these forums invaluable and have learned a bunch, so... THANKS!
With that,
I came across this website from another forum and have hear nothing but good things about it.
Its a site that is offering weekly HTML lessons, 1 per week for 52 weeks.
Now's the perfect time to jump on board before its to late in the year and you dont have time to catch up (obv it gets more in depth each week.)
I've gained a great deal in just the first few weeks, so anyone looking to code and learn to turn your idea into a reality, jump on board!
Codeyear.com
(I am not affiliated in any way, I just found it a valuable resource for me)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
