The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learn To Be A "Growth Hacker" TODAY

For any book discussion

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I just recently finished this book "Growth Hacker Marketing" by Ryan Holiday and contrary to my beliefs , it promised to teach you how to think like a "growth hacker" by the end of the book. And gosh darrnet if it sure didnt change my views on the new age of marketing and has me thinking of better ways to get my product out there. It also explains in detail what exactly a "Growth Hacker" is.

618X6-T-gJL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If you havent read it yet its worth a check out . Its a brief book less then 300 pages but almost every page is full great content sure to get your wheels turning .

It gets a 5/5 from me (which isnt saying much haha) But thanks for reading and catch me next time on​

JokerC's Entrepreneurial Book Reviews! :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
I ordered it the other day from Amazon and it was supposed to get here yesterday. It shows delivered but is nowhere to be found. Was excited to start reading it too lol. Now I need to decide if i want to deal with tracking it down and contacting Amazon or just ordering another

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I ordered it the other day from Amazon and it was supposed to get here yesterday. It shows delivered but is nowhere to be found. Was excited to start reading it too lol. Now I need to decide if i want to deal with tracking it down and contacting Amazon or just ordering another
You should DEFF track it down , it's work a read

Invictus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
I'm a giant fan of Ryan Holiday. His book "Trust Me, I'm Lying" is also a fantastic read. It's largely an expose about the state of online media, but you can gleam some good information from it about going viral and getting covered.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I'm a giant fan of Ryan Holiday. His book "Trust Me, I'm Lying" is also a fantastic read. It's largely an expose about the state of online media, but you can gleam some good information from it about going viral and getting covered.
Ima have to check out more of his books , I'm currently flip flopping through different authors lol

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Holiday is a very good writer. I have this book, but I didn't get around to read it yet. I read The Obstacle is The Way, bought the others, and they are on my list.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
IMHO it was a waste of time. I had higher expectations

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
Finally got my package! Time to start reading

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
I'd give it a 7/10. Good review of principles, good examples but nothing I haven't read recently

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.