Just this past weekend, I was speaking to a person (high ranking sales professional) I had met through a friend. Naturally, I was seeking advice on how to beef up my sales as I have been running very dry. He then mentioned leads groups. HOW HAVE I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS ANYWHERE!? This seems like my golden ticket to balancing my cold everything with warm leads and sold information! I went to a chamber of commerce meeting a day before and that seemed like a joke compared to this golden information this guy was able to offer me, in less than 2 minutes!
Don't get me wrong, the chambers meetings are pretty networking savvy, but just not enough.
Is anyone here part of any leads groups? Can somebody shine some more light on this topic? (As I know very little in this field) I feel this information is very beneficial for everybody!
Don't get me wrong, the chambers meetings are pretty networking savvy, but just not enough.
Is anyone here part of any leads groups? Can somebody shine some more light on this topic? (As I know very little in this field) I feel this information is very beneficial for everybody!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
