The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LC’s progress thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

LostCause

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 26, 2019
Wisconsin
Long story short, my friend and I have gone into business together over a shared passion of wanting something more than the daily grind. He’s a budding auto mechanic and has always wanted to run his own shop, so I decided to help him get it off the ground. I take care of the paperwork side and he does the mechanic work.

We’re working over long distance so I’m having to learn laws and regulations for another state, but the resources are abundant and I have the road map laid out.

We’ve already made a craigslist ad and a Facebook page. I’ve requested to join various groups that cater to the general target audience (people with cars, specifically people who don’t have time or knowledge to work on their own). Just waiting for responses/acceptance to start throwing posts up.

Yea auto shops are a dime a dozen, but we’re advertising as a mobile mechanic. Basically you order an oil change and we come do it at your place. No wasted time waiting at the garage, driving to/from etc.

I’m wanting to push this further to look and be more professional (website, uniforms, etc) but at the same time I don’t want to invest frivolously when we haven’t even made our first sale.

Any suggestions on other places (sites etc) to market? Are newspapers/classifieds a viable option?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.