The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Laundry Linen Run

jon11

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

So I've mainly been looking for online stuff as it seems to be more passive but I've recently come across an opportunity that interested me and I would like to hear your feedback/insights.

The business is a laundry linen service in a resort town. netting 90k for operating 6 days a week. There is no premises its essentially just a van with contracts to the main resorts.

I was thinking of just paying a driver 45-50k to do the 5days then just do one day a week for the extra 40k a year. I could then pursue my online business at the same time. The only thing that raises alarm bells is that the current owner is selling after only running it for a few months.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Where are you cleaning the linens? In a van?

OP
OP
J

jon11

New Contributor
Nov 3, 2019
Yeh, so I found more info about it and its scared me off.

Apparantly the agreement is just with the Laundry you're effectively just acting as the pickup and delivery service for them.

The guy has been doing it for 20years allegedly but there is no contract in place, so yeh going to give this a miss now. I had been thinking the agreement was with the resorts which would then at least give a chance of scaling up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom