The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Launch: Introductory Video

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Solais

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Sep 14, 2018
I'm launching in fewer than 2 weeks, and I'd like some input from more experienced individuals.

My original plan (after launch) was to start off slowly with PPC advertisements while building up a search engine presence + email list.

However, I believe there is a superior method that delivers results 3x as quickly at roughly the same cost.

I want to use Fiverr's video services to create a 5-minute video ad, and then promote it on Facebook.

5 minutes seems a bit long, but it's more of a "whitepaper informational video" than an actual ad, so there'll be plenty of useful information stuffed into those 300 seconds.

It's not a "product/service" hype ad.

It's not sensational/Buzzfeed level (ugh) clickbait.

It's a legitimate, B2B level ad that targets consumers of certain demographics.

My questions to you:

What's your experience with Fiverr's video animation services?

Which type have you had more success with: the whiteboard style animation, short video ads, promo videos, live-action videos, etc.?

(Instincts tell me to go with the whiteboard animation)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Solais

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Sep 14, 2018
A little update -

The company that designed my website talked with me today and told me that social media is great for exposure, but not so much for conversion (since the ads can be intrusive and people are on FB for cat videos and shit and not "actual information")

Which leads me to conclude that my video REALLY has to stand out.

I pray to the gods every day for a magic bullet to give 1000% or more ROI right off the bat instead of having to waste some resources/time to "find" that right medium. Comes down to skill and a little bit of luck (right timing + right audience), I suppose.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.