The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kwikbitz introducing myself to the forum

Kwikbitz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 18, 2017
Greece
Hi folks,

OK I know that many will read my profile - but by way of starting my introduction I'll (just this once) repeat some of it.

I have strong experience in: SVG, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap(V.3+), Firebase, PHP, MySQL, WebRTC and WAI; - and developing ideas to help businesses improve performance.

With 20+years of developing I have been involved in many 'in-house' projects ranging from small biz to large national/multi-national biz owners.

Currently I am working on a product that delivers a cost benefit to healthcare professionals - making patient check-ins more efficient whilst increasing the time available for patient care & satisfaction - If you want to know more ask, but don't breach any Forum rules.

What that means is I am a small business with a good idea - and I am looking to join forward to taking part in active discussions with other entrepreneurs here so that we can all benefit, grow, learn and achieve success because I have not done it 'all' yet :)

It also means that you may find me popping up with answers to IT questions - that will not be me soliciting for biz, just being helpful.

Have a great day out there in Entrepreneur Land

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend and thank you for the intro.

Kwikbitz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 18, 2017
Greece
Welcome my friend and thank you for the intro.
Thanks 'MJ' looking forwards to really getting stuck in as they say. Also thanks for such a good forum of 'sensible people' with very sensible rules

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...