The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Knoxville, Tn

Damage Inc.

There's no return from 86
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Dec 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here too, it's an awesome resource. How long have you been in business?

IGSKnox

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 8, 2015
Knoxville,Tn
Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here too, it's an awesome resource. How long have you been in business?
Thanks! I'm still trying to learn to navigate the site, but ill catch on quick ;) This year Marks my 5th year in , 2 of which (i believe i was mostly under the radar). How bout yourself??

Damage Inc.

There's no return from 86
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Dec 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
Awesome. I started my current business just about two years ago but just went full time with it January 1st. And if you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane yet it comes highly recommended around here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

IGSKnox

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 8, 2015
Knoxville,Tn
lol yeah I can tell... I havent read it yet, ive added it to the list though, right now Im going through EMyth Mastery and various audio books

whynot1207

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 9, 2015
Hi my name is Michael. I'm in food and beverage business. Look forward to exchange idea and to learn from you all to move myself to the fastlane faster

whynot1207

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 9, 2015
Sorry, first time using tapatalk apps. Didn't realised that this is intro for Knoxville only

The Count

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 12, 2014
Hi! I'm James, i own/ operate a window cleaning/pressure washing company in Knoxville. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for new ideas as well as share what I've learned with others!

I have been lurking on this forum for a while just reading as much as I can. I am also living in Knoxville and it is nice to meet someone on TFL from here as well.

Currently I am work in accounting/finance for a large manufacturer in the area, though my goal for the next few years is to start or purchase a company and build by empire!

I feel like Knoxville has a lot of opportunity and is a good place to run a business and try new ideas.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.