So I've found a need, and no, this isn't some revolutionary app idea. It's actually pretty simple and has already been done. I'm just filling a much needed void.
I've thought of using elance or get a coder, but most of them are outside of the USA and don't even speak great English.
I'm trying to locate a really experienced developer who will understand my needs and work accordingly.
Anybody have any experience in this field or any recommendations? Anything is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I've thought of using elance or get a coder, but most of them are outside of the USA and don't even speak great English.
I'm trying to locate a really experienced developer who will understand my needs and work accordingly.
Anybody have any experience in this field or any recommendations? Anything is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
