Hey guys,
I am new to the forum and reading MJ's book. Very insightful! I just wanted to post my idea and site to the forum for any feedback. I was a youth pastor for about 6 years and always created my own teaching material. I discovered a lot of people in that world do. Currently you need to purchase big box products from the major guys and it can be expensive so I decided to create a site that is a marketplace for youth, children's, and small group pastors. I don't have a lot of movement so far and in fact have not had one sell. I know part of this is due to the hustle of getting the world out to the right niche. I am working on that! The site is www.ministrylessons.com
I am loving reading through the forums and learning all that people are doing. Looking forward to being a full-time entrepreneur some day and getting to meet all of you!
I am new to the forum and reading MJ's book. Very insightful! I just wanted to post my idea and site to the forum for any feedback. I was a youth pastor for about 6 years and always created my own teaching material. I discovered a lot of people in that world do. Currently you need to purchase big box products from the major guys and it can be expensive so I decided to create a site that is a marketplace for youth, children's, and small group pastors. I don't have a lot of movement so far and in fact have not had one sell. I know part of this is due to the hustle of getting the world out to the right niche. I am working on that! The site is www.ministrylessons.com
I am loving reading through the forums and learning all that people are doing. Looking forward to being a full-time entrepreneur some day and getting to meet all of you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
