Hi.
Mid 40's guy here. I suppose most of my working life has consisted of a mix of slow lane and semi fast line techniques. I'm a landlord and have owned 3 units. I've done blogging, freelance consulting, web design, marketing analytics and once ran a mediocre ebay business. I've joined the double comma club and have recently started testing the waters of real estate syndications. I want to try my hands at a more scaleable business selling a good in the near future and wanted to get some insights from other folks on the forum. Looking forward to the discussions that follow.
I understand Demarco sometimes posts on the forum and I'm curious what passive investments he likes after experiencing an exit event. I'm going to take a guess but I think in this market short term treasury bonds are a decent safe place to park money.
Mid 40's guy here. I suppose most of my working life has consisted of a mix of slow lane and semi fast line techniques. I'm a landlord and have owned 3 units. I've done blogging, freelance consulting, web design, marketing analytics and once ran a mediocre ebay business. I've joined the double comma club and have recently started testing the waters of real estate syndications. I want to try my hands at a more scaleable business selling a good in the near future and wanted to get some insights from other folks on the forum. Looking forward to the discussions that follow.
I understand Demarco sometimes posts on the forum and I'm curious what passive investments he likes after experiencing an exit event. I'm going to take a guess but I think in this market short term treasury bonds are a decent safe place to park money.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
