Aleksey Milekhin
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$25
$25
User Power: 80%
It's 9:45 on a Friday. Christmas eve. Just got done having dinner with my family and needed to get this off my chest, I've been thinking about my life and where I want to be at this time next year. I'm 20 years old and live in the beautiful (rainy) northwest, working at a grocery store (12-30 hours a week) as a cashier and doing various side jobs. I'm pretty athletic and enjoy the outdoors, hiking the beautiful Columbia gorge, and working out. Throughout the last few months I've been trying to figure out a way to create, diversify and increase income streams. Side jobs are great, however you don't have control. I've had a few great epiphanies in the time I've been thinking about it but still didn't take action. So here I am. It's time for something different, time to start taking action.
One step at a time. One stream at a time, build it up. I figured that just selling something is a good way to start so I've sold a few things I didn't need on craigslist. Now I think it's time I go for something bigger. My first seed: Start importing and selling on AMAZON and eBay. My goal is to clear 100$ a day before I quit my j.o.b.
This Thread is going to be for keeping myself accountable and tracking my progress. I have set goals and have a set of streams I'd like to pursue but it's one a time. I wanted to keep this short and didn't want to share my other income stream ideas... yet. Picking importing as a first step to learn how to deal with shipping and customs and postings.
I'm going to edit steps as I go
STEP 1: Find a Product
Following my ppr (perfect product requirements) I'm going to pick something to sell.
One step at a time. One stream at a time, build it up. I figured that just selling something is a good way to start so I've sold a few things I didn't need on craigslist. Now I think it's time I go for something bigger. My first seed: Start importing and selling on AMAZON and eBay. My goal is to clear 100$ a day before I quit my j.o.b.
This Thread is going to be for keeping myself accountable and tracking my progress. I have set goals and have a set of streams I'd like to pursue but it's one a time. I wanted to keep this short and didn't want to share my other income stream ideas... yet. Picking importing as a first step to learn how to deal with shipping and customs and postings.
I'm going to edit steps as I go
STEP 1: Find a Product
Following my ppr (perfect product requirements) I'm going to pick something to sell.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
