The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just about to Finish the Fastlane

MichaelDProctor8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Dec 10, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am just about to finish my first read through of the Millionare Fastlane. I am exhilarated by the thought of wealth. It is something that I have dreamed of since I was a kid.

This book is going to change my life I think and I can not even wait to finish so I can have my best fried give it a read through.

I am 28 years old from rural Michigan and I just recently graduated with an Associate of Arts degree in Programming this past October. I have no shortage of passion for the things I am interested in and right now my interest is building wealth through business.

I have 2 beautiful children and a wife that rely on me and my 9-5 boring job that makes me less than $30,000 every year.

The struggle for me is realizing that bigger and better things are possible, I am $30,000 in debt due to my education and I cant find a job in the field due to lack of experience. I could start at an entry level position, but that doesn't get me in the fastlane. It feels like a one way trip to the slow lane.

I have tons of ideas, but right now I am struggling with which route I should take. I have no savings to work from, and building up something to fall back on is my first priority.
But it feels......impossible.

Mortgage, car payment, electricity, credit card payments, i mean the list goes on and on.

I know that debt is a necessary risk to take if my dreams are ever going to become a reality, but i am deathly afraid of failing and not being able to get back up.

I think my biggest flaw or weakness is my lack of business knowledge. When people start talking about building capitol and all that business talk I get super worried because I don't feel comfortable about starting a business when I know nothing about running one. I am not afraid of learning, just failing.

I have a vision of what I want to do, but I dont really know how i would "sell" it. My ideas consist of free platforms for speech and information because I think"news" is so badly spread these days, I want to give people and politicians a proper platform to address the people they serve. I don't know if this is a good idea for a business but i think its a major need. I am massively underinformed when i t comes to these types of things and I know many of my friends are as well.

I also want to start a podcast that focuses on information spreading. Mainly hearing from normal folks and not wealthy people.

Anyways these are just my quick thoughts on these subjects.

Looking forward to reading through the forum and again, I love the book and MJ's ideas. I just wish i could see myself in those shoes one day, but it seems a very very tough road to drive.

P.S. When everyone is racking up credit card debts to start up there businesses, how does your family life hold up?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum. You'll find a wealth of information in the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. When you're done with TMF , I recommend you start reading those.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...