D
Deleted29854
Guest
I am preparing to send out a trial Trial/Product Testing letter to clients. The copy, envelope format, and structure has been thought out. I want to get your input. Interested in hearing your input on structure, layout, copy formula, and language. I've sanitized it enough to remove the product name, description, and personal details.
I've been reading Joe Sugarman to learn copy and you may see some of his axioms here. Assume the beginning letter of every paragraph is bigger font than the rest. Couldn't get it to format.
Keep in mind the goal of this letter is not to make a $sale but sell an idea for testing. I picked a tone which I thought best facilitated that goal.
All that being said rip it up, pay praise, or provide some criticism.
Cheers.
I've been reading Joe Sugarman to learn copy and you may see some of his axioms here. Assume the beginning letter of every paragraph is bigger font than the rest. Couldn't get it to format.
Keep in mind the goal of this letter is not to make a $sale but sell an idea for testing. I picked a tone which I thought best facilitated that goal.
All that being said rip it up, pay praise, or provide some criticism.
Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
