I have a question for the jQuery experts here.
I was showing a potential client a site today. One of the pages on the site uses a few jQuery scripts to load 5 pie charts..I logged into your their computer to specifically show the features...and I bet you can guess what happened next, the jQuery didn't render on their screen. That was not a good feeling...
I have cross tested it on most browsers and multiple computers..it has always worked and it still continues to work, but not on that single browser for some reason. Now I"m stumped and I can't seem to figure out why this happened.
I was using a Mac desktop and it looked like I was using the latest version of Google Chrome, but I didn't have the chance to check. I noticed that they needed to update their flash or something. Could that have been the problem?
On a positive note, I became slightly obsessive in the meeting about why the feature didn't work and they seemed to like that. So I think I may have saved myself, but I can't let this happen again in another meeting
I appreciate any potential help
I was showing a potential client a site today. One of the pages on the site uses a few jQuery scripts to load 5 pie charts..I logged into your their computer to specifically show the features...and I bet you can guess what happened next, the jQuery didn't render on their screen. That was not a good feeling...
I have cross tested it on most browsers and multiple computers..it has always worked and it still continues to work, but not on that single browser for some reason. Now I"m stumped and I can't seem to figure out why this happened.
I was using a Mac desktop and it looked like I was using the latest version of Google Chrome, but I didn't have the chance to check. I noticed that they needed to update their flash or something. Could that have been the problem?
On a positive note, I became slightly obsessive in the meeting about why the feature didn't work and they seemed to like that. So I think I may have saved myself, but I can't let this happen again in another meeting

I appreciate any potential help
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

![b36a2e3a5f01f7a136d855365a0569bc[1].webp b36a2e3a5f01f7a136d855365a0569bc[1].webp](https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/data/attachments/5/5039-b36a2e3a5f01f7a136d855365a0569bc.jpg?hash=hpFl308S5L)
