Noe DeLa Cruz
PARKED
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2015
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hi everyone, i'm currently reading the book and have been very motivated by its teachings. My life right now is at the verge of the decision making process of going to college after high school. This upcoming school year is my final year before the decision is made. I've decided to make a journey and commit myself to trust in the process of becoming wealthy. So basically in this thread I will share my journey and see when the lightbulb hits me in the process. I've decided to make apps for both android and apple products to see the success within this type industry. I mostly agree of not going to college and starting now, at age 18, could make me become retired by age 26 to the very least. So either daily or weekly I will update this thread with my experiences, learnings, and epiphanies that I gain from this journey in this roadmap. I will trust on the ambiguity and see where it leads me. Join me to see the entrepreneur that unleashes within me in this vast roadmap we call the fastlane.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
