The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Journey of my life.

Raymas

Raymus the Stingray
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 2, 2017
Singapore
To: (Insert your name)

Thursday, 7:51 PM

February 2, 2017

My dearest friend,

Today it was raining heavily and I couldn’t wait for it to stop. Why? You’d ask what made you rush home in this downpour that accidents are prone to happened? Patience, I will share with you why now. So, here’s what happened: I rode my bicycle home and I was completely drenched when I got back.

What? Are you nuts?

Yes, in fact I didn’t go for a shower. Instead I took off my attire, leaving only my boxers on. I rushed to my desk to write this to you. Though it is not the writing of this that’s important, it is what I am going to share with you that will change the direction of your life!

You see, you’ve always told me that you wanted to have freedom and say goodbye to the 8-5 slave job you are currently working. You want to be able to travel to exotic countries to experience their culture, go on an adventure whenever you like just because, and even having that Lamborghini reventon that all your friends and family dreamed of, riding that sexy beast down the street while people stared with immense jealousy. I want you to imagine all those in your mind now, as clearly as possible, engaging all your senses.

Yes, wonderful, isn’t it? Let me tell you this, it is all possible.

I have found a treasure mine. It is not a place you can locate on earth. Yes, you heard me right. Before I tell you what it is, I will tell you more about the things you find in this place.

1) You will find many successful people, this is where they share their knowledge. MJ DeMarco, Icecreamkid, AndyBlack and before you stop me. Yes, the very own MJ DeMarco! There are also other experts such as SinisterLex and Vigilante. I can’t name all the people but you get the idea.

2) While at this place, put yourself out there, follow all this people (Don’t stalk) and learn from each of their daily comment as they are wise words that’s stewed from their own experience

3)Act. The last ingredient after absorbing all these knowledges is to ACT on it and you will reach your goals.

Sounds too simple and amazing to be true?

Yes, in fact that was my initiate thought. You see, I have a similar goal like yours and hell, how do I achieve that? It was only last July that I took it seriously and came across this place. However, after staying there for a while I have learnt a lot and been on my way to writing my first sales letters!

So, what is this place that you tell me about?

Ok. Are you ready? What I want you to do now is listen carefully.

The place I am talking about is the fastlaneforum. To get there, all you have to do is to type that into your web browser and hit ‘enter’. What I want you to do now stop everything you are doing now and go to your computer and go to fastlaneforum. For a starter, it can be a huge place to explore. To not get lost in this treasure trove, scroll down and go to the GOLD thread and read through all of them. Yes, I know what you are going to say, it can be a lot but that’s where the gold comes from.

What about Diamonds? The rarest of all. That is only for the Fastlane INSIDERS! Let me say it to you plainly. It is a steal for its value. You see, people often look at things base on monetary value. However, often monetary value doesn’t represent its actually value. Let’s use this as an example. To join the Fastlane INSIDERS all you have to do is click the INSIDERS button and sign up. A year subscription of Fastlane INSIDERS cost $9.99/month, if you calculate it, in that would sum up to $119.88. It may seem a lot to those who are earning little but trust me. In a few years, this investment is going to double, triple and multiply itself, you will be earning amounts that were unimaginable to you. And whats to the catch? And whats the catch? 33cents a day, cost less then a morning coffee!

In a few years’ time, if you followed what I told you, you will be earning a mountain worth of money. You will want to thank me, all I ask is that you tell more people about this and buy me my favorite beer, Hoegarden Rose.

I am going to stop here. It is getting late, I’ve been writing for more than an hour.

Bye for now,

Miss ya and good luck!

Raymas

9:09PM

(Haha okay that was fun writing that, incorporating my desire and slight introduction to myself in a letter.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...