- Joined
- Jan 11, 2015
- Messages
- 53
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 32%
Hi Good Day to all! I'm back from few months off I think, I remember reading the thread here when I am still working to my employer, now I am here working hard for my business. (Resigned from my job)
If someone remember my history, I am the one who wants to build a soya business but I think that was not a great business for me.
So now I am here to continue my abandoned business (clothingline) guys please let me use this thread as my diary of my journey to clothing.
What i've done in 24days ( This is preparation of building up my business and to be broadcast soon after all was good and done )
Plan and get a small team.
give each of us task/role for this project
Choosing great kind of shirt ( i have no own cloth manufacturing yet ) finding manufacturing company of shirt
Designing for Logo
Designing for tags
Design of shirts to be printed
Producing of tags (find a manufacturing company of tags )
Finding glass works company and designing of my glass storage for my shirt
Bought cheap equipments for printing of shirts
Testing of different kind of paint to be used as our standard
Hiring for helpers, designers, delivery man, screen printers.
I think we are in 40% done..
If someone remember my history, I am the one who wants to build a soya business but I think that was not a great business for me.
So now I am here to continue my abandoned business (clothingline) guys please let me use this thread as my diary of my journey to clothing.
What i've done in 24days ( This is preparation of building up my business and to be broadcast soon after all was good and done )
Plan and get a small team.
give each of us task/role for this project
Choosing great kind of shirt ( i have no own cloth manufacturing yet ) finding manufacturing company of shirt
Designing for Logo
Designing for tags
Design of shirts to be printed
Producing of tags (find a manufacturing company of tags )
Finding glass works company and designing of my glass storage for my shirt
Bought cheap equipments for printing of shirts
Testing of different kind of paint to be used as our standard
Hiring for helpers, designers, delivery man, screen printers.
I think we are in 40% done..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
