What's new

Joining the right path

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SteveW

New Contributor
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 33%
Hi everyone,

My name is Steve. I'm a 23-year old IT Professional living in the grand, exciting New Hampshire! Yes, I know, it's where everyone dreams to live one day... In all seriousness it's a pleasant place to live, but I might need to move soon.

I read MJ's book and it really did help me re-adjust my life for the better. I'm now reading more and trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I have a pretty interesting idea to help people make better decisions in their life. I'm still doing some preliminary research on the idea to see if it's worth my time, but I hope I can use the idea to catapult me into business world, and learn as much as I can.

I hope to learn a lot here and get to know some like-minded people in the process!

My goal: Build a successfully branded web presence which can support my lifestyle within 2 years!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xi'si vji teni ehi caffz nezci xi tjuamf ci gsoipft jisi. Ov tiint moli emm vji hsievt jef e coh tudoem pivxusl ug qiuqmi esuapf vji teni ehi.

O lpux vjev qsuc tuapfif xiosf jeje
 
Jimmu Tviwi, OV ot e hsiev Getvmepi tlomm vu jewi! Juqi vu dze esuapf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom