The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jealousy made me take action (Introduction)

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello!
First of all I would like to thank all of the participants of this forum for making this wonderful place, full of like-minded people, a reality. Special thanks to M. J. DeMarco for dedicating so much of his life to help people like me live the best of their lives.

About me:

My name is Ivailo (20 years old) and I'm from a small-sized European country named Bulgaria (about 7 mil. population). For as long as I can remember I've been wanting to start a business, be my own boss and most importantly, have a purpose in life. I've always wanted to build something. Something that the more I put into, the more it outputs for me and my dreams. Not to work my a*s for somebody else's dreams.
Unfortunately, until recently I was postponing action for when a better moment of my life comes (when I have X done, have Y completed, etc)

My F**k this event:

Three months ago I was dating a girl. Not only was she the most beautiful women I've ever met, but we also shared similar vision for life, had similar goals and wanted similar things in the near future. She also seemed very Unscripted (which is VERY hard to find at this age). She was the perfect girl in my eyes. And I wanted to be with her, while trying to escape the rat race.

But.. I was not following my purpose yet.. and girls can sense that.. So, she dumped me for a young entrepreneur that already had a business. In her words I was "Not ambitious enough"

That lit a huge fire inside of me. I couldn't believe that! No way! I wanted to be that guy with a successful business next to her! My ego told me that I have no choice but do something right now. I needed to start working on some business NOW, so I can prove to myself that she was wrong and made the wrong decision.

Searching for an idea:

The next day there was only one thing that mattered to me - find a business idea and start researching it. I thought that it should be something that requires programming (a skill that I have acquired from years working for my father's company). That way it would better meet the ENTRY commandment.
The only thing that popped in my head (and seemed reasonable) that day was to recreate a device (GPS car performance meter) that was already selling well in other parts of the world. I thought that it didn't sell that well in Bulgaria, because it is too expensive for the people in my country. Since I had no choice but to pick some idea that day, it was decided. I would create a similar device, that would be more affordable and offer similar functionality.

Work, work, work:

I ordered some hardware parts and started to develop. I had to make the device itself, it's software and mobile apps for it. I spent at least one month working about 8 hours a day + my regular work. Along with that, I started reading The Great Rat Race Eacape (I had read TMF before). It helped me not to give up when the seemingly unsolvable problems started coming. The device is not finished yet and I'm still working on it, but I'm slowing the peace a little bit, because my eyes started hurting from so much screen time.

Uncertainty:

Halfway through the book I started wondering if my project is worth pursuing (at least as a learning experience), since the TAM for such a niche product in such a small country is not very large. Also, my only two positive skews are the price and the fast delivery, so I'm not sure if people will be willing to buy my device, instead of the already popular one. I put so much work into it already, that it's hard to even think about giving up. But I still want to hear your opinion.

About the device I'm developing:

It's a device that you can use to measure your car's acceleration performance. It measures your time for 0-100 km h, 100-200 km h, 1/2 mile, etc. It connects to your phone with Bluetooth and shows you the data . It can also put your results in a video, which is recorded in real time.
Such a device already exists. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention it's name, but it's too expensive for Bulgaria and the delivery takes a week.

Again, I want to thank everybody for being a part of this awesome forum and if somebody has any advice for me, I would love to hear it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Welcome to the forum! What is your dad's business? Sounds like potential is there if you learned programming from it at such a young age. Also girls come and go. While it may be great motivation for now you need to be able to keep pushing without it. This girl who chose someone more "ambitious" doesn't sound like a girl you'll end up wanting to be with.

Fasted

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 18, 2021
UK
Welcome to the forum. Definitely agree that women come and go. Impressing one might get you started but long term it's gotta be about impressing yourself.

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Thank you for the advice! My father's business (imho) is an example of how not to do business. He does whatever projects (which require programming) he can find (varying from websites, to ERP systems, to some aviation equipment). 1 project, 1 sell. Basically, he created himself a job. This type of business violates all of the CENTS commandments (maybe except need and entry). But.. it allowed me to acquire a WIDE range of programming skills (back-end, front-end, IOT, web services, etc..)

About the girl, I was also afraid that my motivation may fade after a while, but I am past that moment now and I'm doing it for me.

What do you mean about the potential? I always thought that these skills will make my start with whatever business a lot easier, but it seems that I still don't have the right mindset to generate a good idea.

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Welcome to the forum. Definitely agree that women come and go. Impressing one might get you started but long term it's gotta be about impressing yourself.
Thank you! It's no longer about her, but about me and the people I will provide value to.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hello!
First of all I would like to thank all of the participants of this forum for making this wonderful place, full of like-minded people, a reality. Special thanks to M. J. DeMarco for dedicating so much of his life to help people like me live the best of their lives.

About me:

My name is Ivailo (20 years old) and I'm from a small-sized European country named Bulgaria (about 7 mil. population). For as long as I can remember I've been wanting to start a business, be my own boss and most importantly, have a purpose in life. I've always wanted to build something. Something that the more I put into, the more it outputs for me and my dreams. Not to work my a*s for somebody else's dreams.
Unfortunately, until recently I was postponing action for when a better moment of my life comes (when I have X done, have Y completed, etc)

My F**k this event:

Three months ago I was dating a girl. Not only was she the most beautiful women I've ever met, but we also shared similar vision for life, had similar goals and wanted similar things in the near future. She also seemed very Unscripted (which is VERY hard to find at this age). She was the perfect girl in my eyes. And I wanted to be with her, while trying to escape the rat race.

But.. I was not following my purpose yet.. and girls can sense that.. So, she dumped me for a young entrepreneur that already had a business. In her words I was "Not ambitious enough"

That lit a huge fire inside of me. I couldn't believe that! No way! I wanted to be that guy with a successful business next to her! My ego told me that I have no choice but do something right now. I needed to start working on some business NOW, so I can prove to myself that she was wrong and made the wrong decision.

Searching for an idea:

The next day there was only one thing that mattered to me - find a business idea and start researching it. I thought that it should be something that requires programming (a skill that I have acquired from years working for my father's company). That way it would better meet the ENTRY commandment.
The only thing that popped in my head (and seemed reasonable) that day was to recreate a device (GPS car performance meter) that was already selling well in other parts of the world. I thought that it didn't sell that well in Bulgaria, because it is too expensive for the people in my country. Since I had no choice but to pick some idea that day, it was decided. I would create a similar device, that would be more affordable and offer similar functionality.

Work, work, work:

I ordered some hardware parts and started to develop. I had to make the device itself, it's software and mobile apps for it. I spent at least one month working about 8 hours a day + my regular work. Along with that, I started reading The Great Rat Race Eacape (I had read TMF before). It helped me not to give up when the seemingly unsolvable problems started coming. The device is not finished yet and I'm still working on it, but I'm slowing the peace a little bit, because my eyes started hurting from so much screen time.

Uncertainty:

Halfway through the book I started wondering if my project is worth pursuing (at least as a learning experience), since the TAM for such a niche product in such a small country is not very large. Also, my only two positive skews are the price and the fast delivery, so I'm not sure if people will be willing to buy my device, instead of the already popular one. I put so much work into it already, that it's hard to even think about giving up. But I still want to hear your opinion.

It's a device that you can use to measure your car's acceleration performance. It measures your time for 0-100 km h, 100-200 km h, 1/2 mile, etc. It connects to your phone with Bluetooth and shows you the data . It can also put your results in a video, which is recorded in real time.
Such a device already exists. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention it's name, but it's too expensive for Bulgaria and the delivery takes a week.

Again, I want to thank everybody for being a part of this awesome forum and if somebody has any advice for me, I would love to hear it.
I would just say never base your goals on proving a point to those around you. It's really where through life you will have people come and go for this reason. It's kind of a Catch 22, because society teaches that there is some "ideal" standard to meet, and it's where most in this forum in Gen X and Boomers have already been through this enough times to understand people have their beliefs that life happens a certain way by XYZ and there is this one way highway that everyone travels down and everyone just keps driving this straight path and you get the golden reward at the end by following the herd.

You can say usually you find many people taking different exists traveling in different ways, and get to the same golden avenue at a different time, place, and location. It's kind of foolish to believe everyone goes to Las Vegas for example at the same time, builds a high rise, and ends up with the same amount of finances at the same age, time, and location.

Sounds kind of like the Gold Rush days when everyone raced to one side of the U.S. And then some where in the world there was a guy or gal that figured out while they were all headed that way, build the rail road, the trains, and different paths to locations.

This happens all the time with everyone multiple times in their lives. The fast car driving down the highway looks like the perfect guy to follow. The middle class guy might have the same make and model, the one in poverty might be just borrowing the car. Then the girl goes chasing after one of them and gets the surprise behind the "Illusion" of the fast car. What that might be, is always the surprise.

The same with the girl that is the Wealthy Beauty Queen, then Middle Class that might also have a Crown from the Local Beauty Contest, and then the One in Poverty borrowed it from the neighbor for Prom. The Crown might be expensive, the dress top of the line, and still it's the inner beauty, versus the external beauty.

When i was going to Business School, there was always this fascination with watching women and men because they would dress up certain ways, sometimes with tags still on their clothing, their hair styles, and the cars they drove to school. Then they would be complaining about how they lived in bad neighborhoods, and then how they didn't get enough money from financial aide. They would go to the hair salon's, get a weave, have their fingers painted, have the guys that were in the hood dealing drugs, and who knows what else. But, it was fascinating to me, how they would be jealous of women like me in a different location because we were the snobs of the community. I even met some online from the other side of the state, and they would project my side and location had more rights, privilege.

Life is kind of strange like this city to city, state to state, county to county, country to country.

There's a whole "Illusion" of Wealth at face value. Surrounded by tourists you can learn how this also appears. We've talked about in here before how people can have tons of credit cards, loans, and debt behind what appears to be "Wealth" since it's where we find out in this forum how to build real wealth.

This comes down to long-term wealth that lasts rather then the quick fast scam artist, or the guy that is making a fast buck that comes tumbling down because they didn't have all the tools, methods, techniques, go through the process, and have some type of ethical code of conduct.

As Jealousy is kind of what you need to get rid of since it's one of those negative emotions that prevent you from achieving success. Naturally, you have someone at the very top for example, and if your at the beginning of the process and jealous of the top guy, then your not really going to learn anything of value. You will have an attitude. You will rebel. You will feel what they have to say to you is of no value. It's stemmed out of emotional triggers and becomes a stumbling block.

The hard knox of life teaches you to build a strong foundation. While she's probably a beautiful girl, it's more important of focus on building a strong foundation for your life, because women will come and go, and men will come and go for women. It's where everyone is going in their own direction. They have their own plans, motives, intentions, and "Ideal Standard" of what they prefer in their experience.

Naturally, relationships are complex in general. It all depends on where you are in life. Where you've been, what you already learned, what your learning now, and how to take those two places, and not make the same mistakes as the past. Habitual patterns of relating with others is usually our downfall.

Obviously, your both quite young, still have a lot to learn about relationships in general. When your young you really have no clue how it works. Your first relationships set you up for those habitual patterns. You keep repeating the same mistakes until you recognize that it's all in the way you articulate in society with whoever you come in contact with in the experience.

They also talked about in here somewhere many times about making smart choices. Now, you stated, that the girl chose to go a different way that has a cause and effect on her outcome. Then you make a choice now to upgrade yourself and so it was where it promoted you to level up in the world with self-improvement, reach a better you, and see what can i do to be my best self.

Instead of dwelling her taking a different exit, just focus on where your driving in front of you. Bottom line no matter who sticks around in your life or exits, you still have to support yourself in life. People have their own agenda's and their goals to reach. We can get offended by it, but it's really not about you. It's about where they want to go in life.

As you probably know right now in your life your friends are all going to different colleges and not the same one or goals. They have places to be, things to do, people to meet, and it's like this all your life. Society just taught us to get all upset because we get rejected or abandoned because we don't measure up to what they're looking for.

It's kind of like throwing a bunch of food to a lot of ducks and they all go chasing after the food to see who gets their first. Sometimes they attack one another, and of course whoever gets their first gets the food and leaves the others behind. That's good for some ducks.

Then you have the ducks that will share with the community in the neighborhood and share the crops of food with one another. As the hunter and gatherers would share with the whole tribe.

Just depends on the person and what they are learning about themselves in the experience.

Jealousy is just kind of stupid really. It's where we live in this world that loves to pin women against women, men against men, compete, and what you learn from the process is that win-win situations are the only way everyone wins in society.

While we might be leaders in here and entrepreneurs, compete, and know how to move through adversity, obstacles, road blocks, still our core values end up showing. And this is the main focal point you should aim for. What do you stand for? What is your message? What is your mission statement? If you have a sign on your forehead what does it tell the world about you?

Beautiful girls are everywhere. Handsome men are everywhere. The whole idea is to be a King or Queen that stands with integrity, style, authenticity, and doesn't get bothered with competition. Competition is just the crowd with distractions aiming to prevent you from reaching your birth rite to be the best version of you. If anyone's jealous it's where they might just need a push like yourself to get in alignment with your purpose in life. What that purposeful life becomes is up to you. No one else can do it for you.

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
I would just say never base your goals on proving a point to those around you. It's really where through life you will have people come and go for this reason. It's kind of a Catch 22, because society teaches that there is some "ideal" standard to meet, and it's where most in this forum in Gen X and Boomers have already been through this enough times to understand people have their beliefs that life happens a certain way by XYZ and there is this one way highway that everyone travels down and everyone just keps driving this straight path and you get the golden reward at the end by following the herd.

You can say usually you find many people taking different exists traveling in different ways, and get to the same golden avenue at a different time, place, and location. It's kind of foolish to believe everyone goes to Las Vegas for example at the same time, builds a high rise, and ends up with the same amount of finances at the same age, time, and location.

Sounds kind of like the Gold Rush days when everyone raced to one side of the U.S. And then some where in the world there was a guy or gal that figured out while they were all headed that way, build the rail road, the trains, and different paths to locations.

This happens all the time with everyone multiple times in their lives. The fast car driving down the highway looks like the perfect guy to follow. The middle class guy might have the same make and model, the one in poverty might be just borrowing the car. Then the girl goes chasing after one of them and gets the surprise behind the "Illusion" of the fast car. What that might be, is always the surprise.

The same with the girl that is the Wealthy Beauty Queen, then Middle Class that might also have a Crown from the Local Beauty Contest, and then the One in Poverty borrowed it from the neighbor for Prom. The Crown might be expensive, the dress top of the line, and still it's the inner beauty, versus the external beauty.

When i was going to Business School, there was always this fascination with watching women and men because they would dress up certain ways, sometimes with tags still on their clothing, their hair styles, and the cars they drove to school. Then they would be complaining about how they lived in bad neighborhoods, and then how they didn't get enough money from financial aide. They would go to the hair salon's, get a weave, have their fingers painted, have the guys that were in the hood dealing drugs, and who knows what else. But, it was fascinating to me, how they would be jealous of women like me in a different location because we were the snobs of the community. I even met some online from the other side of the state, and they would project my side and location had more rights, privilege.

Life is kind of strange like this city to city, state to state, county to county, country to country.

There's a whole "Illusion" of Wealth at face value. Surrounded by tourists you can learn how this also appears. We've talked about in here before how people can have tons of credit cards, loans, and debt behind what appears to be "Wealth" since it's where we find out in this forum how to build real wealth.

This comes down to long-term wealth that lasts rather then the quick fast scam artist, or the guy that is making a fast buck that comes tumbling down because they didn't have all the tools, methods, techniques, go through the process, and have some type of ethical code of conduct.

As Jealousy is kind of what you need to get rid of since it's one of those negative emotions that prevent you from achieving success. Naturally, you have someone at the very top for example, and if your at the beginning of the process and jealous of the top guy, then your not really going to learn anything of value. You will have an attitude. You will rebel. You will feel what they have to say to you is of no value. It's stemmed out of emotional triggers and becomes a stumbling block.

The hard knox of life teaches you to build a strong foundation. While she's probably a beautiful girl, it's more important of focus on building a strong foundation for your life, because women will come and go, and men will come and go for women. It's where everyone is going in their own direction. They have their own plans, motives, intentions, and "Ideal Standard" of what they prefer in their experience.

Naturally, relationships are complex in general. It all depends on where you are in life. Where you've been, what you already learned, what your learning now, and how to take those two places, and not make the same mistakes as the past. Habitual patterns of relating with others is usually our downfall.

Obviously, your both quite young, still have a lot to learn about relationships in general. When your young you really have no clue how it works. Your first relationships set you up for those habitual patterns. You keep repeating the same mistakes until you recognize that it's all in the way you articulate in society with whoever you come in contact with in the experience.

They also talked about in here somewhere many times about making smart choices. Now, you stated, that the girl chose to go a different way that has a cause and effect on her outcome. Then you make a choice now to upgrade yourself and so it was where it promoted you to level up in the world with self-improvement, reach a better you, and see what can i do to be my best self.

Instead of dwelling her taking a different exit, just focus on where your driving in front of you. Bottom line no matter who sticks around in your life or exits, you still have to support yourself in life. People have their own agenda's and their goals to reach. We can get offended by it, but it's really not about you. It's about where they want to go in life.

As you probably know right now in your life your friends are all going to different colleges and not the same one or goals. They have places to be, things to do, people to meet, and it's like this all your life. Society just taught us to get all upset because we get rejected or abandoned because we don't measure up to what they're looking for.

It's kind of like throwing a bunch of food to a lot of ducks and they all go chasing after the food to see who gets their first. Sometimes they attack one another, and of course whoever gets their first gets the food and leaves the others behind. That's good for some ducks.

Then you have the ducks that will share with the community in the neighborhood and share the crops of food with one another. As the hunter and gatherers would share with the whole tribe.

Just depends on the person and what they are learning about themselves in the experience.

Jealousy is just kind of stupid really. It's where we live in this world that loves to pin women against women, men against men, compete, and what you learn from the process is that win-win situations are the only way everyone wins in society.

While we might be leaders in here and entrepreneurs, compete, and know how to move through adversity, obstacles, road blocks, still our core values end up showing. And this is the main focal point you should aim for. What do you stand for? What is your message? What is your mission statement? If you have a sign on your forehead what does it tell the world about you?

Beautiful girls are everywhere. Handsome men are everywhere. The whole idea is to be a King or Queen that stands with integrity, style, authenticity, and doesn't get bothered with competition. Competition is just the crowd with distractions aiming to prevent you from reaching your birth rite to be the best version of you. If anyone's jealous it's where they might just need a push like yourself to get in alignment with your purpose in life. What that purposeful life becomes is up to you. No one else can do it for you.
Thank you for the exhaustive reply, it means a lot!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome glad u found value in the books. As for the lady, funny, I had several similar situations early in my life. Don’t let it beat you up, it will fire some superficial purpose in ya, which isn’t that bad.

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Welcome glad u found value in the books. As for the lady, funny, I had several similar situations early in my life. Don’t let it beat you up, it will fire some superficial purpose in ya, which isn’t that bad.
Thank you for the advice! I also realized that this motivation is kind of superficial, but I also have a HUGE fear of working for somebody else's dreams and not achieving my own. Gives me anxiety even writing this, ugh

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
540%
Apr 17, 2022
Thank you for the advice! I also realized that this motivation is kind of superficial, but I also have a HUGE fear of working for somebody else's dreams and not achieving my own. Gives me anxiety even writing this, ugh
Use fear, anger, and the other negative emotions to fuel your fire.

Girls usually choose the best option they can get.
To prevent going through this again, become the best option. And don't do it for her, or for any other girl: do it for yourself. Become exceptionally competent, build a thriving business, and get an amazing physique. The world will be your oyster.

Good luck.

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Use fear, anger, and the other negative emotions to fuel your fire.

Girls usually choose the best option they can get.
To prevent going through this again, become the best option. And don't do it for her, or for any other girl: do it for yourself. Become exceptionally competent, build a thriving business, and get an amazing physique. The world will be your oyster.

Good luck.
Thank you, your advice aligns perfectly with my goals!

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Hello!

About me:

My F**k this event:

Searching for an idea:

The only thing that popped in my head (and seemed reasonable) that day was to recreate a device (GPS car performance meter) that was already selling well in :

Hello!

About me:

Mon F ** k cet événement:

Il y a trois mois, je sortais avec une fille. Non seulement elle était la plus belle femme que j'aie jamais rencontrée, mais nous partagions également une vision similaire de la vie, avions des objectifs similaires et souhaitions des choses similaires dans un avenir proche. Elle semblait également très improvisée (ce qui est TRÈS difficile à trouver à cet âge). C'était la fille parfaite à mes yeux. Et je voulais être avec elle, tout en essayant d'échapper à la foire d'empoigne.

Mais .. je ne suivais pas encore mon objectif .. et les filles peuvent le sentir .. Alors, elle m'a largué pour un jeune entrepreneur qui avait déjà une entreprise. Dans ses mots, j'étais "Pas assez ambitieux"

Searching for an idea:

Work, work, work:

Uncertainty:

I have experienced similar situations. I've always had girl relationship issues by telling the truth, and apparently few girls especially African girls like the truth. that is to say, they like flatterers, people who give the impression of being rich when they are not. But currently, I am no longer into these kinds of love stories. If there's one person I love more, it's myself. I care about myself more than anyone else. when you start loving yourself, that's when you can really take control of your own life and achieve things. This is also when people even realize how important you were in their lives. No more toxic relationships especially with girls.

each person comes into your life to play a role: either they give you lessons or they teach you something from them. And if she leaves, tell yourself that it's the end of her story in your life. Not everyone can stay in your life forever. if that were the case, I bet you yourself would have a hard time managing them. Don't make the mistake of holding grudges or jealousy because that's the worst thing you can do. Work hard on yourself and stay focused on your goals. that's how you would have a chance of pleasing people.

Personally, I fight for the family, it's that alone that gives me motivation when all the other motivational effects fade. otherwise all the rest is secondary. If I was alone my current crappy slowlane job is more than enough for me to live frugally. And I also think it's the same for most people on this forum: leaving a legacy

good for short I will stop because the other @Mattie (very valuable advice thank you very much.)
has already said almost everything, for more advice about relationships and yes next relationships, I suggest you read the book ''SET YOUR LIMITS, FIND PEACE'' by NEDRA TAWWAB.

Last edited:

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
I have experienced similar situations. I've always had girl relationship issues by telling the truth, and apparently few girls especially African girls like the truth. that is to say, they like flatterers, people who give the impression of being rich when they are not. But currently, I am no longer into these kinds of love stories. If there's one person I love more, it's myself. I care about myself more than anyone else. when you start loving yourself, that's when you can really take control of your own life and achieve things. This is also when people even realize how important you were in their lives. No more toxic relationships especially with girls.

each person comes into your life to play a role: either they give you lessons or they teach you something from them. And if she leaves, tell yourself that it's the end of her story in your life. Not everyone can stay in your life forever. if that were the case, I bet you yourself would have a hard time managing them. Don't make the mistake of holding grudges or jealousy because that's the worst thing you can do. Work hard on yourself and stay focused on your goals. that's how you would have a chance of pleasing people.

Personally, I fight for the family, it's that alone that gives me motivation when all the other motivational effects fade. otherwise all the rest is secondary. If I was alone my current crappy slowlane job is more than enough for me to live frugally. And I also think it's the same for most people on this forum: leaving a legacy

good for short I will stop because the other @Mattie (very valuable advice thank you very much.)
has already said almost everything, for more advice about relationships and yes next relationships, I suggest you read the book ''SET YOUR LIMITS, FIND PEACE'' by NEDRA TAWWAB.
Thank you!

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
While I do agree it may not be healthy to try and prove a point to other people, I have to say this fuels me a bit as well. My ex's family is like a family for me as well because we were together for a long time. Her sister is like a sister to me and her sisters bf is one of my best friends. So I don't see how our lives are not going to be connected in the future and I am not going to say that I won't enjoy her family gatherings (where they usually invite me) when I am successful. :happy:
Not because I want her back or anything. She hurt me so bad and a part of me just wants to show her that I can pull myself out of any shitty situation imaginable. That's just part of my ego I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I am doing everything for myself and my freedom but hey, every bit of fuel helps!

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
While I do agree it may not be healthy to try and prove a point to other people, I have to say this fuels me a bit as well. My ex's family is like a family for me as well because we were together for a long time. Her sister is like a sister to me and her sisters bf is one of my best friends. So I don't see how our lives are not going to be connected in the future and I am not going to say that I won't enjoy her family gatherings (where they usually invite me) when I am successful. :happy:
Not because I want her back or anything. She hurt me so bad and a part of me just wants to show her that I can pull myself out of any shitty situation imaginable. That's just part of my ego I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I am doing everything for myself and my freedom but hey, every bit of fuel helps!
Exactly! You can turn anything into fuel

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...