The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've published my 1st book and I wanna start my Self-Publishing Journey!

Cape

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 25, 2016
Hi everyone!

I just published my first non-fiction book on Amazon Kindle and Createspace two month ago (50 bucks in sells so far) but now I want to start my Self-Publishing Journey in HISPANIC MARKET (because it's my first languague and I see opportunities)...

I need some advice from those Successful Self-Publishers here. There are a lot of opportunities in Hispanic market but I don't want to spend a lot of time writing something that nobody will want and for that reason a need advice from YOUR experiencie. How to investigate market, what are the best genre for publishing (I heard erotic fiction is a good one), should I'll need an author facebook page or author blog page, list of suscribers?... I want to start doing this but I don't like just "throw shit up" out there. For me, quality always rises to the top, even if it takes time to get above the noise. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.