The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've had enough and I'm close to quitting my job!

A post of a ranting nature...

ExaltedScorpion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
May 22, 2018
I've literally had it with my job and I'm at one of those life changing breaking points!!!!!!!

Let me backtrack and really introduce myself. I've been on the forums for a while now but I haven't introduced myself. I'm from Texas and I've always been interested in business and entrepreneurship since I was a kid. Since I could remember, all I wanted to do when I grew up was own my own business so I didn't have to follow other people's orders.

While I was in High School I started my first hustle which was flipping cell phones. I would buy from craigslist and sell them to students or vice versa. It made me a decent chunk of change at that age and most people knew me for having good deals on phones. At that time, pursing it in a more legitimate manner was seemed to peak my interest. However, that was put on the hold and I was forced to go to college because it was the SAFE route.

Fast Forward to today.....
I'm an engineer with a chemical engineering background. I work a boring desk job where I am underpaid, overworked, and have to put up with bullsh*t office politics. About two days ago someone from my office intentionally sabotaged some of my work which ultimately led me to have to redo the work and I also lost a lot of credibility. There have been several instances where this has happened.

Working this job has led me down a path of great depression and feeling unfulfilled in life. Today I literally snapped. It was like something took over my body and just told me to leave. So I packed my stuff up and walked out.

What I want to do........
I'd like to start a small chemical blending, distribution and warehousing business. Over the past 2 years I've attempted to start it only the get distracted by work. Today marks the day where I totally focus on the business and put my current job second hand.

Thank you all for reading and sorry for the grammatical errors as I am typing this out of anger!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ExaltedScorpion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
May 22, 2018
Good luck @ExaltedScorpion with the new path you are looking to follow.

Regarding Chemical blending and distribution, I take it you already have experience in that line of business? Do you know who your potential clients will be?

Hi Ashish! Thanks for all the good wishes.

I don't have any clients lined up at the moment but the plan is to start small and focus on pharmaceutical chemical distribution/sales. The pharmaceutical chemicals I would like to focus on are produced in small quantity which result in them having large margins. This would ultimately reduce my required storage space.

Finding clients is the biggest challenge but I'm ready to take on that challenge.

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
Welcome and good luck with your start! As we in Greece say: "a good start is half of everything!"

Think, analyse but not paralyse and shoot the motherf*cking rocket to the stars! Wehoooooooo!!!

p.s.: Go BIG or go home! This is one of my favourites!

p.s.2: read MJ's books. I ordered them both in order to embrace this foroum and be in the same frequency and will have them delivered by tomorrow. Time to study! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ExaltedScorpion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
May 22, 2018
Welcome and good luck with your start! As we in Greece say: "a good start is half of everything!"

Think, analyse but not paralyse and shoot the motherf*cking rocket to the stars! Wehoooooooo!!!

p.s.: Go BIG or go home! This is one of my favourites!

p.s.2: read MJ's books. I ordered them both in order to embrace this foroum and be in the same frequency and will have them delivered by tomorrow. Time to study! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice!
I bought 2 copies of Unscripted . One for myself and the other for my family members to share so they can know what mindset is and how I think. Sad to say none of them read it. I've made it more than half way through it and it was like MJ was putting my thoughts into words on how screwed up and are taught to follow the script.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...