The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've changed my mindset

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
Hi,

maybe some of you have read my posts about the blackhat-softwares I created a few month ago. I've totally changed my mindset. Maybe I could make some money with those tools, but I don't want to waste peoples time deleting all those spam-comments anymore.

I need to focus on a (big) goal I want to achieve, but: I'm stuck. I have the programming-skills, but I don't have any idea of what kind of programs I could create. Also I have focused on programs that solve problems and thought about how I could create better programs. The point is, that I don't have many ideas. I'm feeling like a ship that floats on the water... without aims.

Maybe someone of the more-experienced people can show me the right direction.

Thanks,
Lusches

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Hi,

maybe some of you have read my posts about the blackhat-softwares I created a few month ago. I've totally changed my mindset. Maybe I could make some money with those tools, but I don't want to waste peoples time deleting all those spam-comments anymore.

I need to focus on a (big) goal I want to achieve, but: I'm stuck. I have the programming-skills, but I don't have any idea of what kind of programs I could create. Also I have focused on programs that solve problems and thought about how I could create better programs. The point is, that I don't have many ideas. I'm feeling like a ship that floats on the water... without aims.

Maybe someone of the more-experienced people can show me the right direction.

Thanks,
Lusches

Know PHP and MySQL? I'd have an offer..

Either way, into what hobbies are you? What software could be useful to them and would create value for people? ;)

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
Know PHP and MySQL? I'd have an offer..

Either way, into what hobbies are you? What software could be useful to them and would create value for people? ;)

yes, PM me please ...:smxF:

My hobbys ?

-Bodybuilding
-Playing piano
-Growing chili-plants
-Motorcycles
-Hypnosis and NLP (I've already created some hypnosis-mp3s )
-Pickup

Maybe that helps.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Create a business that serves business. Ask around what business owners need/want ... then fill it. This is the toughest part -- not what comes after -- because it all starts with your product/service/solution.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
what about the hypnosis area? I've used some before for relaxation and it works great. How bout tying it into bodybuilding/sports psychology? or sessions to help confidence for men to meet women, there's always a big market for that ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.