The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Its showtime.

TheRedShaman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Nov 17, 2019
Allow me to break the ice...

I'm 22 years old.
Software engineer.
No debt.
No bills.
No treasonous choices.
No kids.
No wife.

Except I HAVE an absolute burning passion to be free from an 8-4 job, to be able to write in my free time without the need to get paid for it, to create a productocracy that solves problems, to create a company that helps people change their lives, to travel 6 months out of the year, to take a road trip across USA, EU and ASIA and get paid for it, to buy my parents and siblings beach front homes, and to be prove all my haters and doubters wrong.

Hoping to create a software development start up and to eventually help others in their fast lane journey after I make it to the top.

I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " by @MJ DeMarco two weeks ago and decided to change my life.

I wanted to thank you, all of you on this forum, especially @MJ DeMarco for giving me the seeds to start my money tree. I intend to get to my goals and I believe, with absolute certainty, that joining this community will get me there.

I'd appreaciate any advice, criticism, and comments!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great intro, what kind of software have you developed?

TheRedShaman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for the welcome @lowtek and @Sebastya !

Great intro, what kind of software have you developed?

Thankyou @MJ DeMarco, I want to let you know that your awesome! Most of my experience is from university or work when I was scripted, which includes an iphone app and doing code reviews, QA test automation, optimizing company software or creating scripts to make my life easier. Unfortunately I didn't think about developing apps, putting them on the app store or creating software to solve issues until I read your books.

Last edited:

standrews00

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 25, 2019
Tennessee
Welcome @TheRedShaman !!

Some ideas we can discuss later:
- browser extension to convert CC to hyperlinks
- notional contracting mobile app to settle payments based on user smartphone data
- post for cash 2-sided market

TheRedShaman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Nov 17, 2019
Welcome @TheRedShaman !!

Some ideas we can discuss later:
- browser extension to convert CC to hyperlinks
- notional contracting mobile app to settle payments based on user smartphone data
- post for cash 2-sided market

Yeah for sure! Are you a developer yourself?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wowabunga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Dec 6, 2019
Polecat Hollar, PA
When you build the beach houses... make sure there's a guest house in the back for you. For 3 years I lived at the beach and it changed my life. I used the time wisely and read thru 4 banana boxes full of books and that effort probably had an equal influence on my life as much as the waves and sand LOL. Yea...!

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
to travel 6 months out of the year, to take a road trip across USA, EU and ASIA and get paid for it, to buy my parents and siblings beach front homes, and to be prove all my haters and doubters wrong.

I have only one suggestion. Have your parents adopt me as your sibling - or I can adopt you and be a parent - whichever you prefer.

Absolutely stunning post. I know you will go far.

TheRedShaman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Nov 17, 2019
I have only one suggestion. Have your parents adopt me as your sibling - or I can adopt you and be a parent - whichever you prefer.

Absolutely stunning post. I know you will go far.

Thank you so much @Real Deal Denver ! Ill send in the papers for your adoption lol

When you build the beach houses... make sure there's a guest house in the back for you. For 3 years I lived at the beach and it changed my life. I used the time wisely and read thru 4 banana boxes full of books and that effort probably had an equal influence on my life as much as the waves and sand LOL. Yea...!

Living on a beach is a part of the goal @Wowabunga ! The ocean is absolutely awe inspiring and humbling...

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks @Patrick Ciora !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.