The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's important to also notice the good parts

Tizmo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 16, 2020
Hi, i am a 18 year old from a third world country, about a year ago i finally sat down and started to learn code, i didn't get that far, all i did was your basic html and css, and i stopped for months and only picked it back up a few months ago on and off, my point from making this thread is that, through all that time, and even before, i kept shitting on myself and always stressing about how i'm not coding, i didn't even have a pc for a few months but that didn't stop me from feeling like shit everyday,anyways, today i'm working on a little project and i just got done doing the basic functionalities of it, if you told me a year ago i would be doing this kinda coding i wouldn't have stopped, it's not that it's some miracle code or whatever, it's that i didn't know it and i sat through those hours and learned and got this far, and i feel like through that progression i never really noticed how much better i'm getting but only that i'm not as good as i want to be, so yeah i guess that's my point from this thread, it's important to notice your progress, and it feels F*cking good.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Welcome to the forum :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
it's important to notice your progress, and it feels F*cking good.

Doing the hard work --> Getting Results (connecting feedback loop) --> Self-Growth --> Passion.

Congrats and welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...