The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

James Teka

New Contributor
Oct 8, 2019
Talk about entrepreneur's nightmare. I have put my heart and soul into grinding on my idea and finally I have something to show for my sweat. With great excitement, I shared my creative work out to the world. I have even paid for some boosting but then no one is showing interest in what am offering... Everywhere I turn it's market silence!

After reading MJ's book, I vowed never to go back to 9-5 job but I now feel the urge of going back to join the rat race. In spite of the heat, however, I still know there is gold out here, and I hate the boss!

Fellow entrepreneurs, what words of encouragement or advice do you have. If possible, share your experiences.

@ jamesserengia.com

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

arl

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2019
I see two possibilities:
1) You are promoting your product wrong. You are either not reaching the right audience or you are reaching the right audience but the presentation is off.
2) You are providing no value. If no one is really showing any interest in your idea there might be something wrong about it.

You need to figure out which one is the problem and fix it.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom