agaliullin
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2022
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 75%
Hello! My name is Airat.
I found out about this forum after reading "The millionaire Fastlane " book. It's a very simple but really valuable book. I like the life pattern, promoted in this book. Lately, I adhere to this pattern in my own life, but currently, I'm still on my way to "freedom"
Shortly about me, I'm developing different web and mobile applications on my own and with my company team. It's continued for 10 years. Sometimes I work on my startup as a marketer, sales manager, CEO, and other important roles, because the bigger control at the beginning the better result at the end.
I'm crazy about IoT and everything related to electronics.
I found out about this forum after reading "The millionaire Fastlane " book. It's a very simple but really valuable book. I like the life pattern, promoted in this book. Lately, I adhere to this pattern in my own life, but currently, I'm still on my way to "freedom"
Shortly about me, I'm developing different web and mobile applications on my own and with my company team. It's continued for 10 years. Sometimes I work on my startup as a marketer, sales manager, CEO, and other important roles, because the bigger control at the beginning the better result at the end.
I'm crazy about IoT and everything related to electronics.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
